2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

I won't be on, but another good reminder is don't post the "spoiler" from Twitter. Just because ESPN/NFL Network are sometimes a second slower, and I know that some people like the surprise of hearing the pick made, as compared to finding out about it on the forum.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Gah Charchian is bad...

Listening to the power trip mock draft, and them using him as their "expert" is just awful.

Curious to what he’s saying?

I can’t stand Charch. They treat him like this football guru, but he’s just a fantasy football guy and his football knowledge reflects that. 

In reality, the entire crew at KFAN has gotten really bad. The majority of them just try and create takes based off of headlines. There’s very little real knowledge. 

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Curious to what he’s saying?

I can’t stand Charch. They treat him like this football guru, but he’s just a fantasy football guy and his football knowledge reflects that. 

He's basically parroting takes from talking heads and spouting his usual nonsense.

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Unhappy. I’m not a Gray fan in general, but this team needs to stay away from 1st and 2nd round defensive ends. 

I don't know that I'd have DE on the board in round one, but I'd certainly consider it in round two. Give them a chance to develop before Everson Griffin is possibly gone after next season.

Who is Rashan Gray?  Is he a new character in a remake of Reservoir Dogs?  Or is he the cousin of Dorian Gray?  ;)

20 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

In reality, the entire crew at KFAN has gotten really bad. The majority of them just try and create takes based off of headlines. There’s very little real knowledge. 

In reality, who does have true knowledge?  We all are just speculating.  We'll probably all be completely wrong after tonight.