2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

10 minutes per pick, 180 minutes, so if it start at 7 PM Central (5 PM PST), so that means it will be around 10 PM Central (8 PM PST)

That's what I thought as well. Then I saw this this morning.

Last year's first round of the NFL Draft was 3 hours, 25 minutes. So if the pace stays the same Thursday night, and the Patriots keep pick No. 32, the selection will come around 11:25 p.m. ET. First-round timing: 2018: 3:25; 2017: 3:34; 2016: 3:29; 2015: 3:09.

This was a tweet from the Patriots team page on ESPN.

50 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Gah Charchian is bad...

Listening to the power trip mock draft, and them using him as their "expert" is just awful.

Who did Charch end up taking for the Vikes this morning. They just had to go to commercial right before our pick lol.

11 minutes ago, swede700 said:

In reality, who does have true knowledge?  We all are just speculating.  We'll probably all be completely wrong after tonight.  

I’m not talking about knowledge in the sense of where someone will get drafted. I’m talking about general football knowledge, knowledge about these players, knowledge about how certain players may fit better than others. 

For a group of men who’s job it is to talk about sports, their knowledge of any given subject rudimentary. And their source for that knowledge just seems to come from the headlines that scroll across the bottom of the channel they’re watching on tv. 

• Like 2

Just now, SemperFeist said:

I’m not talking about knowledge in the sense of where someone will get drafted. I’m talking about general football knowledge, knowledge about these players, knowledge about how certain players may fit better than others. 

For a group of men who’s job it is to talk about sports, their knowledge of any given subject rudimentary. And their source for that knowledge just seems to come from the headlines that scroll across the bottom of the channel they’re watching on tv. 

That's probably true, the only one I'd have any faith in is PA, and even then it can be sketchy at times, like with his thought that Austin Bryant is going to be taken in Rd 3...he's like a 6th-7th rounder and, as far as I'm concerned, isn't anywhere near a fit for Zimmer's defense.  

Y’all locked the other thread. My final mock from the Gm mock for you guys and then I’ll leave you nice Vikings people alone -_-

On 4/15/2019 at 6:20 PM, Counselor said:

Vikings 

1.32- Chris Lindstrom OG Boston College

2.40- Erik McCoy OL TAMU

3.81- JJ Arcega-Whiteside WR Stanford

3.84- Khalen Saunders DT Western Illinois

4.120- Josh Oliver TE San Jose State

6.190- Mitch Hyatt OT Clemson

6.209- Bryce Love RB Stanford 

7.247- Easton Stick QB North Dakota State

7.250- LJ Scott RB Michigan State

• Like 6