2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Yes. 

This team needs a player that will have an impact in 2019.

Agreed. The Vikes weren't a playoff team last year and did nothing to date to improve the roster, other than cutting deadweight.

Rookies will have to make an immediate impact. Just the way it is, especially on the OL.

If the Vikes did more for the OL in FA, I could see a valid argument but when you need likely 2 new starting OL in the draft, it's hard to accomplish that without a first. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Agreed. The Vikes weren't a playoff team last year and did nothing to date to improve the roster, other than cutting deadweight.

Rookies will have to make an immediate impact. Just the way it is, especially on the OL.

If the Vikes did more for the OL in FA, I could see a valid argument but when you need likely 2 new starting OL in the draft, it's hard to accomplish that without a first. 

Couldn't agree more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

It's probably not likely, but I think the chances are a lot higher than 0%.  

From what I've been seeing as of late, I don't know about that, I think there's a very solid chance that he goes in round one, and there's an off chance that he'd be gone before pick #18.