2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

8 hours ago, RpMc said:

Gah Charchian is bad...

Listening to the power trip mock draft, and them using him as their "expert" is just awful.

8 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Curious to what he’s saying?

I can’t stand Charch. They treat him like this football guru, but he’s just a fantasy football guy and his football knowledge reflects that. 

In reality, the entire crew at KFAN has gotten really bad. The majority of them just try and create takes based off of headlines. There’s very little real knowledge. 

I really believe the powertrip take him as a joke and use it to make fun on him while he thinks fond of himself. Outside of the powertrip most of everything on the station is pretty trash.

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I really believe the powertrip take him as a joke and use it to make fun on him while he thinks fond of himself. Outside of the powertrip most of everything on the station is pretty trash.

Charch: I think Bradbury is the right pick for the Vikings if he's available

Cove: Why is that, Charch?

Charch: Well from a fantasy prospective.....

That's all he is when outside of fantasy football.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Outside of the powertrip most of everything on the station is pretty trash.

I can barely bring myself to listen to the powertrip these days. Ben Leber is about the only reason I tune in anymore. 

This entire offseason, so far, I’ve found myself listening to Ross Tucker, Charlie Weiss, and Bob Papa on Sirius NFL Radio far more often. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I can barely bring myself to listen to the powertrip these days. Ben Leber is about the only reason I tune in anymore. 

This entire offseason, so far, I’ve found myself listening to Ross Tucker, Charlie Weiss, and Bob Papa on Sirius NFL Radio far more often. 

I actually like the powertrip mainly because I don’t get bob and Tom in the morning and they are basically the closest thing to it. Everything they do is just a joke

Here's the link for the aggregate board.  A LOT smaller this year because there's a pretty big consensus in terms of the top 100 players.  Normally when I do this with "100 player big boards" I end up with 250-300 players.  Only 200 this year.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h7ebAmhT9FRESKt8wZKKPfdSlBD2LRNE287tgdHjVOg/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I think once someone gets past the false perception that it's a sports station only, the shows all make more sense and can be enjoyed more for what it is. That's the facade which is helped by carrying multiple pro teams on the station, but it's largely a variety talk station with some sports mixed in.

One of my favorite times of the year is about to start in a little bit.  Cant wait.  Haven't really been on much so who does everyone want?  

For myself I'd be happy if we end up with any of these players & they're in no particular order:

OL - Jonah Williams

OL - Dalton Risner

OC - Garrett Bradbury

OL - Cody Ford

CB - Greedy Williams

LB - Devin Bush

TE - Noah Fant

TE - TJ Hockenson

DT - Ed Oliver

WR - Marquise Brown