2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

Just now, byuvike88 said:

The only one I really would consider is Rudolph and that's mostly for the cap relief. 7 million + a 4th is > than a potential 3rd in 2 years 

Well I definitely agree Im still hesitant because would we really be comfortable with Morgan, Irv & Conklin?  IDK Ideally I'd like Rudy for another year if not just for the insurance this year

Just now, byuvike88 said:

The only one I really would consider is Rudolph and that's mostly for the cap relief. 7 million + a 4th is > than a potential 3rd in 2 years 

Rudolph wouldn’t net a 3rd comp pick just based on his age. 

You either get cap relief + any draft pick, or you just get the cap relief. 

1 minute ago, Eric dunn said:

I think the Vikings will 100% go defense, no way they go offense 4 picks in a row. Right?

I think it could be Isaiah Johnson, typical long CB that Zim likely loves. Also could be an edge. 

I want a WR. 

I won't be surprised if a majority of the picks are Defense today.  I still think we add a WR & another OL though but other than that I think its all Defense ahead

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

What's it gonna take to get Rudolph fellas?

Well I'm probably not the right person to answer this question as I think he has more value to the Vikings but at this point I'd say a 5 this year & a 3 next year

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Rudolph wouldn’t net a 3rd comp pick just based on his age. 

You either get cap relief + any draft pick, or you just get the cap relief. 

Hmm Is there a age restriction on Comp picks?  Honestly I never knew that

2 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Only way I want Rhodes/Waynes get traded now is for a 2020 1st.

I could be okay with that but I think that time has passed.  If we were trading a CB than we should have drafted another one no later than the 3rd IMO

Just now, Boda said:

Hmm Is there a age restriction on Comp picks?  Honestly I never knew that

I forget if it's either years of service, or just an over 30 rule, but yes... players with a certain amount of time/age are restricted to a 5th round or lower. The Alan Faneca situation.

Archived