Round 1 pick?

Craigjo21

Ferrell, Greedy, Savage

I don't really want to trade up for anyone. I'd like to trade up in the 2nd

I'd trade down to the early 2nd if we could. Having a high second and high third to go along with our picks would be helpful. Hopefully we could swing a future high pick in that scenario too. I'd rather just stay put at #20, though.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cjfollett said:

Trade up for White if he gets to 12.

Take Ferrell / Bush at 20.

Trade down for CB / S if top guys are off the board, then trade up in the 2nd for someone you covet.

I'd agree to this with one exception:

Trade up for White if he gets to 12

Take Ferrell/Burns/Williams/Murphy at 20

Trade down for Baker/Ya-Sin/Savage/Bush

• Like 1

Devin Bush greedy Williams darnellsavage. I'm not going to lie while I still don't necessarily love the pic I am warming up to Darnell Savage. Are blacks more of his Save-A-Lot Florida's highlights and even some of his game and I've read more and more about him and I'm not comparing him through this particular guy but parts of his skill-set scream Troy Polamalu. Troy is on a nother level completely from what Darnell is but they have similarities and if darnellsavage turns out to be even half as good as Troy Polamalu I think he would end up being a very good pic despite my earlier reservations about it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Devin Bush greedy Williams darnellsavage. I'm not going to lie while I still don't necessarily love the pic I am warming up to Darnell Savage. Are blacks more of his Save-A-Lot Florida's highlights and even some of his game and I've read more and more about him and I'm not comparing him through this particular guy but parts of his skill-set scream Troy Polamalu. Troy is on a nother level completely from what Darnell is but they have similarities and if darnellsavage turns out to be even half as good as Troy Polamalu I think he would end up being a very good pic despite my earlier reservations about it

My list exactly.  Watching Savage on tape makes my heart skip a beat.  He's an absolute missile out there and will definitely be a playmaker for this defense.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Steelers22 said:

My list exactly.  Watching Savage on tape makes my heart skip a beat.  He's an absolute missile out there and will definitely be a playmaker for this defense.  

I've seen some games where he just wasn't there where he wasn't nearly the impact player that I've come to realize he can be. If you watch him in this final year at Maryland he just makes plays at really opportune times. I don't really feel like he jumps off the stat sheet but when you look at what he really does and see I'm guilty of that I'm looking at the stat sheet and watched a few games where you didn't see a lot of them I watched him highlight videos where I wasn't that impressed but then I actually watched games full games especially in the later. Maryland's season and you see what this guy is actually capable of Dad again I don't necessarily love him as a prospect because I do think that he could be a very hit-or-miss guy but then again you can pretty much say that about anybody. But I will give credit where credit is due even though I am not a strong believer in Kevin Cobert anymore that if we draft him in the first round they clearly believe he is going to be the starter over Sean Davis in 2019

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DR43 said:

How much would you give up to move up ten spots in the draft to take Bush? 

A first and a third?

A first and a second?

Two first rounders?

I wouldn’t move up for Bush. If he slips to 20, I guess. But no way am I giving up more than 1 pick for him.

• Like 1