Free online draft sites to listen in?

bomont

Appreciate the replies, but nfl.com requires cable (I don't have) and TDN proudly states ""Not only will the crew be giving you the best football analysis you'll find on draft weekend, but they'll also be joined by pop culture celebrities...."   no thanks, I don't care what Lebron James or Oprah Winfrey have to say about the draft. 

This might (might) work, won't know until tonight:  https://tunein.com/radio/2019-NFL-Draft-Day-1---Round-1-p1219307/

Edited by bomont

I'm trying to find the best way to watch the draft too.  I've unplugged from cable and only watch Netflix, Amazon Prime movies and YouTube videos.  It's looking like the best way to go is just being logged in on Twitter and then reading about everything in our draft thread right here on FF.

6 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm trying to find the best way to watch the draft too.  I've unplugged from cable and only watch Netflix, Amazon Prime movies and YouTube videos.  It's looking like the best way to go is just being logged in on Twitter and then reading about everything in our draft thread right here on FF.

Free trials if you want to watch

Youtubetv, hululive, fubotv, sling 

Will take two minutes and you can watch ESPN for sure and probably NFLN or ABC also

• Like 1

Finally got around to making an account on here for Draft Day. I too cut cable and haven't found a great option to stream... Looks like it will be twitter/FF or a radio broadcast 

Can't believe Draft day is finally here!!

Editing my post... 

The Hulu Free trial option is great. It takes less than a min to set up and you have 2 weeks to cancel. I set up the app through my XboxOne and it seems to be streaming in 1080 HD. Thanks for the recommendation! 

Edited by PNWjefe
update
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Will take two minutes and you can watch ESPN for sure and probably NFLN or ABC also

1 minute ago, PNWjefe said:

Finally got around to making an account on here for Draft Day. I too cut cable and haven't found a great option to stream... Looks like it will be twitter/FF or a radio broadcast 

Can't believe Draft day is finally here!!

Welcome to Football's Future!!  It's an awesome site.

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Looks like they all require you give them a CC #.  Thx but no thx  :)