2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

img

This draft is truly going to define the Raiders for the next decade. 4 picks in the top 35 is ridiculous and with so many rumors out there for every team, no one can say with certainty they know what the heck is going to happen! This is going to be one hell of a weekend!

• Round 1 -
    • No. 4
    • No. 24
    •  No. 27
  • Round 2 -
    • No. 35
  • Round 4 -
    • No. 106
  • Round 5 -
    • No. 140
  • Round 7 -
    • No. 218
    • No. 235 

FYI - I'll try and keep the OP updated as best I can, but for the first round it'll take a while as I am out with friends.

Bit selfish. Who's gonna give us all our much needed info on draft night? Couldn't you pull a sicky and hang out with us instead!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reddevil said:

Bit selfish. Who's gonna give us all our much needed info on draft night? Couldn't you pull a sicky and hang out with us instead!!!

Hahaha. In all honesty I was contemplating calling in sick Friday to soak everything up. Don't worry i'll be glued to the TV all of Friday night and Saturday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I want nothing to do with Brown. Lisfranc injury and an already loaded WR room. Waste if a pick with so many other holes.

Loaded WR room? After AB/TW the rest of our WR room had like 600 yards combined between 5 players. 

They’ve done a great job setting up downtown Nashville for the draft. It’s going to be a huge party. Road the plane with Shawn Merriman and TO so they’ll be around I’m sure.

Going to try and get as good a seat as possible. 

Please don’t do something stupid Raiders...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

They’ve done a great job setting up downtown Nashville for the draft. It’s going to be a huge party. Road the plane with Shawn Merriman and TO so they’ll be around I’m sure.

Going to try and get as good a seat as possible. 

Please don’t do something stupid Raiders...

That's sweet! Have fun man.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

JJ nelson and Ryan Grant have potential to be good 3/4 recievers. Dwayne Harris isn't going anywhere and the staff loves Ateman. Thats 6 sorry Hollywood no room for you.

I'll note they are an upgrade over Roberts/Atema, but at no point in time will a JJ Nelson or Ryan Grant stop me from addressing the WR position. That's just bad team management. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hahaha. In all honesty I was contemplating calling in sick Friday to soak everything up. Don't worry i'll be glued to the TV all of Friday night and Saturday.

I’m calling in sick Friday 

buck up champ stop being a square

• Like 1

My ideal draft if Ferrell somehow falls:

4. Quinnen Williams

24. Clelin Ferrell

27. WR Hollywood Brown

I’ll take Hollywood over Fant all day long. Much better player. Gives us speed and a home run possibility every play. Guarding AB and Hollywood? Good luck. I could see Fant falling to the 2nd Round. 

35. So there are six players I’d like here

EDGE Zach Allen, who I like more than most. 

RB Josh Jacobs, in the 1st no but at 35 he’s a pretty good pick imo. 

TE Noah Fant, I honestly think he could still be here. 

CB’s Julian Love, Deandre Baker, or Rock Ya Sin. 

These are my favorite three CBs in the draft. I think Ya Sin will be gone. Love is my favorite corner in the draft, would love to have him.