2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Loaded WR room? After AB/TW the rest of our WR room had like 600 yards combined between 5 players. 

If Ab gets the targets he wants and TW is a competent #2 that builds on his past development there won't be much for 3rd-6th. We just need them to play their role and not screw up.

59 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

My ideal draft if Ferrell somehow falls:

4. Quinnen Williams

24. Clelin Ferrell

27. WR Hollywood Brown

I’ll take Hollywood over Fant all day long. Much better player. Gives us speed and a home run possibility every play. Guarding AB and Hollywood? Good luck. I could see Fant falling to the 2nd Round. 

35. So there are six players I’d like here

EDGE Zach Allen, who I like more than most. 

RB Josh Jacobs, in the 1st no but at 35 he’s a pretty good pick imo. 

TE Noah Fant, I honestly think he could still be here. 

CB’s Julian Love, Deandre Baker, or Rock Ya Sin. 

These are my favorite three CBs in the draft. I think Ya Sin will be gone. Love is my favorite corner in the draft, would love to have him. 

I am trying to not be all over the place but there are so many players to like.  35 might be to high but I would not be angry here or a little later.  Started liking him the more I watched.  Would be a great base end and will add some versatility to our front.  No more Jet Sweeps is my motto this year after seeing Gurley 1v1 with Key week 1 last year.  I am so pumped right now and this draft could go 100 different ways and I will still be happy.  I am like Thanos.  14,000,604 ways for the Raiders to win and only one way to screw it up.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Does anyone know how to stream the draft legally to your phone? Will the NFL app be showing it?

You can also do one of the streaming services on  their free trial.  I did the Hulu service but will cancel after the draft.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

If Ab gets the targets he wants and TW is a competent #2 that builds on his past development there won't be much for 3rd-6th. We just need them to play their role and not screw up.

also Ricard could get more receptions than carries like last year.  He had 81 targets and 68 receptions last year.

3 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Should have asked this hours ago, but anyone know how to stream the draft (preferably free lol)

Either Reddit NFL Streams orrrr

Just sign up with a Free Trial with PlayStation Vue or Hulu. They both give a week for free without charging. 

• Like 1