2019 NFL Draft Thread

Texansfan713

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

IDIOTS. We are run by IDIOTS

ANOTHER STUPID TE. IF THEY CANT DEVELOP THE 100 million we’ve drafted, why draft another one. 

Nah Warring a beast.  Not really impressed with Akins and Thomas as receiving threats. Warring will actually get open and be a target for Deshaun.  Bye bye Ryan Griffin.

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Fells was signed to block for us.  Warring is a receiving target for Deshaun.

maybe one of last year's TEs get converted to... idk Fullback or something? I thought we liked both of those guys

maybe this was a case of Best Player Available or something

Edited by tab

It feels like every pick we've made has tons of athletic potential, but need a lot of prep time.

Which confuses me, because like I would want to try and maximize the window we have now, instead of waiting a couple years down the line for all these guys to develop.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Longhorns90 said:

It feels like every pick we've made has tons of athletic potential, but need a lot of prep time.

Which confuses me, because like I would want to try and maximize the window we have now, instead of waiting a couple years down the line for all these guys to develop.

It’s obvious that with our schedule and this free agent and draft class, that we aren’t expecting to compete this season. We are prepared for this to be a rebuilding year. 

Just now, amazingandre said:

I think everyone is underestimating the talent we drafted and the lack of talent we have. 

Warring is is a luxury pick not a need but he does push Griffin off the roster finally. I like Thomas but not Atkins. Warring is the best blocker out of all of them. 

he's by far the best receiver of them all too.