My first and final mock 2019 draft

Aussie9er

It will be trade happy cos I want more picks 😀 and I am bored atm

With Bosa going 1 we trade down

2nd pick to Oakland for 4th,27th and 140th so they can pick Murray

Jets trade 3 to redskins so they can draft Haskins 

No 4. - Q.Williams DT

27th,104th and 176th to Seahawks for 21st (they want more picks and we trade up for falling de)

No 21. - C.Ferrell DE

36th to Houston for 54th and 86th (they move up for o-line so Watson doesn’t get killed this year)

No 54. - Miles Boykin WR

No 67. Connor Mcgovern G

No 86. Amani Hooker S

No 140.  Alex Bars OL

No 212. - jack bailey P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

It will be trade happy cos I want more picks 😀 and I am bored atm

With Bosa going 1 we trade down

2nd pick to Oakland for 4th,27th and 140th so they can pick Murray

Jets trade 3 to redskins so they can draft Haskins 

No 4. - Q.Williams DT

27th,104th and 176th to Seahawks for 21st (they want more picks and we trade up for falling de)

No 21. - C.Ferrell DE

36th to Houston for 54th and 86th (they move up for o-line so Watson doesn’t get killed this year)

No 54. - Miles Boykin WR

No 67. Connor Mcgovern G

No 86. Amani Hooker S

No 140.  Alex Bars OL

No 212. - jack bailey P

Wouldn't mind this at all. I like Ferrell a lot. I see him as probably the second best all around DE after Bosa and he fits the mold of what lynch wanted. Speed/Power.

Where's the part where we trade solly? :D

I like this a lot, very similar to my mock with the trades and Boykin/McGovern picks and I would buy the jersey tomorrow if we end up with Clelin Ferrell. I doubt Seattle passes on an edge rusher to trade one to us after they lose Clark but maybe it happens. 

Now that's what I call an optimistic mock draft, mate :).  Be great if it came off too.  Like the selection of 2 D line and 2 O line players but Bars is another knee injury which might see him going undrafted so maybe we could pick him up as a post draft acquisition.  So I'd be tempted by Beau Benzschawel or Michael Deiter (both Wisconsin guards) if he falls that far to pick number 140.  The only area it hasn't addressed is at CB, unless we are confident that free agent Jason Verrett can stay healthy (his injury record is pretty lengthy).  But if we trade Solly and get a 3rd or 4th rounder for him, we could pick up a CB there (maybe Sean Bunting if we're lucky).

I have said my piece on Williams. I like him a little more with the trade down, but he still would not be my first hope.

However...then you found a way to pick up Ferrell as well? I think Ferrell is criminally underrated and have him as a top 10 talent. This is the easiest way for me to love the Williams pick tonight. 

Boykin in the second I like, especially after a trade down. Good value there and a lot of potential. Combine him with McGovern in the 3rd and it's already a Day 2 I can really get behind. And Hooker is a steal that far into the 3rd.

I do like Bars, but with already selecting McGovern, I would prefer to find a TE here if possible. Bailey- I get it. Not my choice, but I wouldn't complain about a compensatory 6th of any kind. 

Overall, I would love this draft. Which is shocking, as I was ready to dislike it at the first pick. Well done.