Preseason Game 4: Discussion & Pic/Gif Merged Thread

turtle28

Well it's the game we've all been waiting for! The all important 4th preseason game where dreams are made and lost for the back end roster guy's.

It is probably the biggest night of the young Nate Sudfeld's life. He's expected to play all four quarters and if he looks decent, he'll probably make the team, if not he'll either be a practice squad player - if no one else picks him up - or he'll be totally gone.

Its also a huge night for guys who are fighting for those last handful of spots. Whether you are Maurice Harris, Mack Brown, Jeremy Sprinkle, Derek Carrier, Kouandjio, Kalis, Francis, Mbu, Lanier, Carter, Marley, JHC, Dunbar, Holsey, Blackmon, Nicholson or Fish; it goes without saying, tonight is YUGE!

I expect these guys to come out and play with heart and may the best men win those final spots.

Washington Redskins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Thursday, Aug 31st

http://www.espn980.com/washington-redskins-at-tampa-bay-buccaneers-thursday-aug-31st/

I also have to say that Jeremy Sprinkle has a fine stache!

Now! Let's GO!

Good call @Jlash, definitely could be separated at birth.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not creating a separate GIF thread for this game (it's the 4th preseason game after all). However, feel free to go nuts in here. In fact, I DEMAND PICTURES!

For the record, that's for everybody, not just Jlash.

Archived