ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK: 2019 NFL Draft- Spoiler Edition

Scoundrel

1 minute ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

Rumors heating up that a couple of teams are exploring trading ahead of us to get Bush.  Detroit seems to be the main candidate.  Bills and Jags have also expressed interest in a trade.

If indeed we are dead set on one of the Devin's, Haskins, or Hockenson- we may need to move up.  I'd be against that.  But if we DON'T want the QB, and DON'T want Williams - we may well find ourselves either trading up, or trading down....

I just want one of the Devins or Hockenson.  Is that too much to ask?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

I just want one of the Devins or Hockenson.  Is that too much to ask?

Haskins would at least settle the Q.  But yeah I hear you.  

I agree with @DiehardBronxFan that getting the top LT (only way we don’t have another nonQB target Klis listed) is fine too.  Any of those over Lock.  

But I do think impact wise the greatest upgrade happens with either Devin, Hock or Oliver.  Assuming Haskins isn’t there.  

17 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

This is the first draft in a while where I really have no f-g idea whats going to happen. It's exciting!

I've been feeling that way for weeks now. I haven't got a clue. Just too many good options I'd be pleased with.

1 hour ago, AKRNA said:

I've been feeling that way for weeks now. I haven't got a clue. Just too many good options I'd be pleased with.

Actually - pretty excited for tonight.  Actually doing the draft party thing.  Only thing that would totally bum me out is if they trade entirely out of the first round!!  Or take Jones at 10.  Yea, that would definitely bum me out>:(

2 minutes ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

Actually - pretty excited for tonight.  Actually doing the draft party thing.  Only thing that would totally bum me out is if they trade entirely out of the first round!!  Or take Jones at 10.  Yea, that would definitely bum me out>:(

Yeah, trading out of the first would definitely take the wind out of the sails of a draft party.

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

Worst Case Scenario

1. Cards- Kyler Murray

2. Niners- Nick Bosa

3. Jets- Quinnen Williams

4. Raiders- Josh Allen

5. Bucs- Devin White

6. Giants- Ed Oliver

7. Skins (Trade up for) Dwayne Haskins 

8. Lions or Falcons- Devin Bush

9. Bills- TJ Hockenson

This would definitely be the worst case scenario, which still wouldn't be too bad. I didn't realize how good Bush actually is until the last few days when I started watching film on him. It's basically a tie between him and Devin White and I could def see him being gone before 10. If Oliver, both Devins, and Hockenson are all gone, AND the Skins already traded up for Haskins (there goes our dance partner that I had in my mock) then we will end up with Lock. Which I guess I won't be furious about. I think he has a ton of talent and will be a really good QB in the league someday if coached properly. But it won't pay the immediate dividends that those other 4 would have. In that situation I would prefer to take a top o-lineman or Christian Wilkins. But I bet we end up with Lock.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

Worst Case Scenario

1. Cards- Kyler Murray

2. Niners- Nick Bosa

3. Jets- Quinnen Williams

4. Raiders- Josh Allen

5. Bucs- Devin White

6. Giants- Ed Oliver

7. Skins (Trade up for) Dwayne Haskins 

8. Lions or Falcons- Devin Bush

9. Bills- TJ Hockenson