Matt Miller 7 Round Mock

Karnage84

Matt Miller of Bleacher Report's 7 Round Mock has been released. Here are his picks for the Lions.

Thoughts?

8) Jonah Williams

43) Taylor Rapp

88) Kahale Warring

111) Khalen Saunders, DL, Western Illinois

146) Darius Slayton, WR, Auburn

184) Jordan Miller, CB, Washington

204) Terez Hall, LB, Missouri

224) Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington

229) Malik Carney, Edge, North Carolina

13 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

I read about 2 of Miller's articles a few years back and ignored him after that.

I don't know if he's ever gotten anything  right about our team and seriously wonder if he even watches our games.

I listen to his podcast and read his stuff fairly often along with some of the other guys (Jeremiah/MTS), PFF, etc.

I doubt that he watches our games but he allegedly was a Patriots fan (although he's claimed to be a fan of the Niners, now the Chiefs (since he lives in Missouri) as well).

It's just one sample of what the guys who spend a lot of time doing this. For whatever reason, I put a little more stock into him than Mel Kiper or Todd McShay.

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

I listen to his podcast and read his stuff fairly often along with some of the other guys (Jeremiah/MTS), PFF, etc.

I doubt that he watches our games but he allegedly was a Patriots fan (although he's claimed to be a fan of the Niners, now the Chiefs (since he lives in Missouri) as well).

It's just one sample of what the guys who spend a lot of time doing this. For whatever reason, I put a little more stock into him than Mel Kiper or Todd McShay.

Jeremiah and Mayock were my main 2 guys.

I'll still checkout Kiper and Mcshay....if only for the hope they get into an argument😂

1 minute ago, detroitroar said:

Jeremiah and Mayock were my main 2 guys.

I'll still checkout Kiper and Mcshay....if only for the hope they get into an argument😂

I'll check out Jeremiah, Brooks, Zierlein, Reuter.

The ones that I tend to avoid are the ones that I expect have zero clue like Peter Schrager.