What are some of NFL's longest unresolved mysteries?

TecmoSuperJoe

18 minutes ago, bomont said:

lol

First off, I think Brady could run a crack ring and not get run out of the league. People are lining up by the boatloads to lick his jockstrap. Hell he was caught cheating - twice - and nobody cares or think that matters in his "greatness evaluation." I guess they think Barry Bonds is the greatest hitter ever too. 

As for Manning, IIRC it was all heresay and accusations with no substance behind them. I'm not saying he's an angel, but IMO if someone can't back things like that up they are just meaningless hot air and should shut up.

Onto my mystery, although not sure this really counts....

Why did Heath Shuler stink? He had great football smarts, savvy, a good arm etc. No he wasn't super athletic, but not bad either; certainly guys with as much or less pure physical talent did well.  ??

My point wasn't whether Peyton did HGH or not.  When the story broke, Peyton did admitted (via his attorney) that his wife received HGH to their home.  https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/06/11/peyton-manning-lawyers-say-hgh-sent-home-wife-ashley/691723002/

The simple fact that HGH was delivered to Peyton's home should have been enough for a fire-storm of media coverage.

59 minutes ago, areksoo said:

My point wasn't whether Peyton did HGH or not.  When the story broke, Peyton did admitted (via his attorney) that his wife received HGH to their home.  https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/06/11/peyton-manning-lawyers-say-hgh-sent-home-wife-ashley/691723002/

The simple fact that HGH was delivered to Peyton's home should have been enough for a fire-storm of media coverage.

I can't say for sure but I believe it did get a good bit of coverage (though not sure I'd call it a "firestorm").

1 hour ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

From watching some interviews he gave (for the NFL Top 10 Bust show), it seems to me that he wasn't very mentally tough or mature. He would ask the coaches why the fans didn't like him (he basically said that he never met people that hated him until he got to Washington).

Interesting....that can make a huge diff

9 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

As soon as I post this:

Which makes it even more perplexing why Russell Wilson doesn't do the same. He had an undisclosed contract with another company and Ciara makes a ton of money as well. But instead of taking less money he plays hardball with the Hawks.