Final 2019 nas mock, 2 rounds

Nastradamus

1. Ari - Murray - A little surprised they haven't confirmed and there is a little bit of smoke around them not taking him, but in the end they make the clear correct choice IMO. 
2. SF - Bosa - Is what it is. They have their 3 tech, they have a Leo, they need that Michael Bennett LDE
3. NYJ(trade to Den for 10,third,future 1) - Haskins - Will sit a year behind Flacco and Den hopes they're set at QB long
 and short term
4. Oak - Quinnen Williams - I think Allen tempts them with his Mack similarities, but Q is so damn good.
5. TB - Devin White - He's the guy they want to rebuild this D around IMO.
6. NYG - (Trade to Lions for 8 and a future 2) - Josh Allen - Quinn hates giving the extra capital, but has to pounce to
 ensure Allen here IMO
7. Jax - Jonah Williams - Seems like the draft's most obvious fit to me. Clear need, clear Coughlin type
8. NYG via Det - Rashan Gary - I think he's the type of DE they'd like opposite Carter. They'll hope he's at least a
Tuck if not a Strahan
9. Buff - DK Metcalf - I don't think they'll pass up the chance to give Allen a dynamic threat like this. Perfect with
Beasley, Jones and co running underneath.
10. NYJ via Den - Oliver - Possibly their guy at 3 if they had stayed, no reason not to take this easy homerun.
11. Cin - Drew Lock - Dalton can only take you so far. New coach wants his new QB to train
12. GB - TJ Hockenson - In line TE is one of the few holes on this team and Hock is a damn good prospect
13. Mia - Montez Sweat - He starts to fall a bit but Miami wants an edge here IMO and he's nice value
14. Atl - Christian Wilkins - Nice safe pick at a position of need.
15. Wash - Brian Burns - Helps offset Smith leaving
16. Car - Jawaan Taylor - G for now, RT for the long term probably. Either way a strong addition their OL could use.
17. NYG - Daniel Jones - Seems like what they want to do.
18. Minn - Andre Dillard - They simply need to allow less pressure at the OT position to succeed.
19. Tenn - Dexter Lawrence - I think a NT like him would be great for that D. Think Wilfork.
20. Pitt - Devin Bush - They think about going CB, but Bush is too good a fit and value.
21. Sea - Noah Fant - They could use another pass game weapon and he's dynamic. They invested in Russ so help him.
22. Balt - N'Keal Harry - I think they want a big play WR with some size for Jackson with this pick.
23. Hou - Cody Ford - He's just absolutely rock solid, wherever you end up playing him. Probalby a RT for Houston.
24. Oak - Greedy Williams - They could certainly use the corner help and he shouldn't fall this far flaws or not.
25. Phi - Jeffery Simmons - They want another interior pass rusher to make that system go. Could be Tillery, but Simmons
feels more their speed
26. Ind - Byron Murphy - I love this fit system wise. That D doesn't need a lot, but one more starting caliber CB would
be ideal at the least.
27. Oak (Trade to LAR for 31 and their 4) - Jerry Tillery - Great system fit and Suh replacement. PFF favorite.
28. LAC - Amani O - Build an elite secondary.
29. Sea via KC - Zach Allen - Not gonna be a 15 sack guy but can play multiple spots and be effective vs both the pass
and run. One of my favorite prospects. THat Seattle front 4 is desperate for talent. Allen has some Bennett in him.
30. GB - Darnell Savage - A playmaking safety would look good in the middle of that D
31. Oak via LAR -  Chase Winovich - Less of a reach here plus he's a culture changer, as well as being a plus athlete with plus
production. Gotta start getting some edge pressure.
32. NE - Hakeem Butler - An awesome weapon for Tom in light of losing Gronk.

• Like 1

33. AZ - JJ Arciega WHiteside - Exactly what they need at WR right now IMO. They have the smaller, explosive WR2, Fitz
in the slot and now would have the tall, contested catch guy who can go deep, a lot for KK.
34. Indy - Hollywood Brown - That offense is ready for a "put you over the top" piece
35. Oak - Chris Lindstrom - A cheap, rock solid young guard would really solidify that OL.
36. SF - Justin Layne - Good size, athleticism and college tape and production both. Corner would be the wisest way to
spend this pick IMO.
37. NYG - Dalton Risner - He's a Gettleman type OL and they need more help there.
38. Jax - Andy Isabella - If you're going to go with a guy like Foles you need to give him explosive weapons.
39. TB - Deionte Thompson - They need more talent and versatility at safety. He'll direct traffic back there.
40. Buff - Clelin Ferrell - They need some more edge help, he fits their traditional 4-3.
41. Den - Garrett Bradbury - Paradis left and the OL is meh in general. Bradbury is potentially special.
42. Cin - Rock Ya - Sin - One more big, athletic corner like him would be good for that secondary.
43. Det - AJ Brown - They want two things this offseason. Playmaking and physicality. Brown has a lot of Tate in him.
44. GB - Deebo Samuel - Exactly what they need opposite Adams, especially with Cobb gone.
45. Atl - Elgton Jenkins - Long, versatile, smart and productive in the SEC. They need IOL help.
46. Wash - Will Grier - I think they gotta take a shot at a QB and I don't like anyone after Grier(Jones included)
47. Car - Deandre Baker - No brainer given the need, system fit and value.
48. Mia - Kelvin Harmon - They'll go QB next year, they'll want him to walk into having some weapons.
49. Cle - Lonnie Johnson - A fast riser with potential to sneak into the first, he'd look great opposite Ward
50. Minn - Anthony Nelson - The DL is kinda thin and I think he complements the DEs they currently have well.
51. Tenn - Erik Mccoy - They need help at G now and maybe C later. Mccoy is a great get here.
52. Pitt - Jamel Dean - Size, athleteicism and versatility would all be welcome in that secondary.
53. Phi - David Long - Mills and co are awful, Long is a nice fit in this system.
54. Hou - Julian Love - They are depleted at CB and Love is proven in coverage and system proof IMO
55. Hou - Max Scharping - One OT isn't enough IMO.
56. NE - Nasir Adderley - Too good a coverage safety for NE not to take a shot here.
57. Phi - Darrell Henderson - They need a big play guy to complement Howard. Hendo is big time.
58. Dall - Irv Smith - WItten isn't scaring anyone at TE
59. Indy - Juan Thornhill - He'll play some SS and nickel for them, special athlete they can take time to develop
60. LAC - Kaleb Mcgary - The right side of that OL needs serious help
61. KC. - Connor Mcgovern - Morse replacement
62. NO - Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - I like adding a versatile coverage nickel to this squad.
63. KC - Dremont Jones - All 4 guys up front need to pass rush for Spags
64. NE - Tytus Howard - THey like to stay deep at OT and Howard needs some development, which they can handle of course

Edited by Nastradamus

16 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Would prefer Tillery over Lawrence. Much better pass-rusher which is what the Titans need. McCoy in the 2nd is excellent.

Makes a ton of sense, it was down to them for sure. You guys did well with Simmons, didn't think the owner would pull the trigger tbh. Him and Casey is filthy.