2022 Prospects and beyond

Danger

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Hello,,,is this where I post to spread the good word of Tristan Wirfs?

Its been done already;)

But yeah he is a very interesting prospect, not sure I am ready to put him as a sure fire top 10 pick but with those weight room numbers he has put up will be interesting to see how well he can translate that power to the field.  Has been ok in his previous two years but nothing amazing I would not say, see if he can take it to the next level.

Just now, Danger said:

So here's a question for you all. 

The strength of the 2019 draft was Defensive Line.

What's the strength of 2020?

There are multiple TOP TIER WR's who will/should go Top 10, to go along with other niche guys like CeeDee Lamb who is a burner.

Just now, MWil23 said:

There are multiple TOP TIER WR's who will/should go Top 10, to go along with other niche guys like CeeDee Lamb who is a burner.

I've heard about Jeudy, whom from all the estimated size/speed numbers doesn't stand out, but hear that he's still a top tier guy. Who are the other guys to look out for?

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I've heard about Jeudy, whom from all the estimated size/speed numbers doesn't stand out, but hear that he's still a top tier guy. Who are the other guys to look out for?

Reagor

Lamb

Jeudy

Shenault

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Collin Johnston: Texas

Tarik Black: UM

Henry Ruggs: Also Bama

Marquez Callaway: Tennessee

CeeDee Lamb: OU

Demetris Robinson: Georgia

...and a kid from OK State whose name is escaping me.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:54 AM, Danger said:

Since tonight we're getting into the meat of the 2019 class, and I didn't know where else to put my little nugget of info:

RS Freshman DE Jayson Oweh reportedly ran a 4.33 40 yard dash, for someone at 6'5 250, presumably he can add a bit of weight. That's nuts.

How did he run a 4.63 at 236 lbs in HS and now is running a 4.33 at 250 lbs like a year and a half later?

I mean guys do get faster in college while gaining weight, but to drop down to 3 tenths of a second sounds a little far fetched.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 4:28 PM, Bullet Club said:

Anyone have thoughts on the young USC duo? Daniels and St. Brown?

Sorry for the late response!

I was high on Amon-Ra St. Brown during the recruiting process. The kid is a stud. Elite athleticism and great production for a true freshman at SC. He'll emerge as a top-20 prospect for the 2021 draft.

As for JT Daniels, he wasn't dominant as a freshman. He was still good and flashed, but I still think he's putting it all together. He has the arm talent, and it's not unreasonable to suggest he plays himself into early round consideration, considering he goes to USC, was highly recruited, played as a true freshman, showed promise, and should continue to develop since he's still so young. 

• Like 1