Just a quick mock before the draft

Justone2

Decided to throw a mock together of guys i like. Don't know if most will be there when it comes draft time but hey ho lets see what happens tonight and the coming days. Decided to not add any trades because they are almost impossible to predict.

With the 2nd pick in the draft i will go for Nick Bosa. Just the best player at a position we need to add talent at. I think he is close to QW in terms of talent and this is assuming Murray goes first. If the Cardinals decide to go either Williams or Bosa i am 100% for trading down and getting a kings ransom. If that doesn't happen just grab the guy that will have the biggest impact on our team and don't think about it twice.

With the 36th pick i decided to go a different round by not going Safety or receiver but instead going to Amani Owuariye. In my eyes the best corner in the draft for this scheme and an immediate upgrade over the injury prone Verrett and Spoon who i like but really won't pass on Owuariye if he is available here. If he ain't here i probably go with Deebo Samuel who i really like.

With the 67 i went with Riley Ridley. Guy just knows how to run routes and even though he ain't the fastest or quickest but he is a great fit as Garcon's replacement. If we went Samuel in the 2nd this pick would probably be a corner like Lonnie Johnson or Joejuan Williams.

With the 104th pick i have Hjalte Froholdt. Hjalte isn't a guy that will maul people or impress you with his tape but watching him against QW and i came away really impressed. Athletic guy that fits our scheme and also has the versatility to play either G or C. 

With the 176th pick i decided to add a new Safety in the mix with Marquise Blair. Big fast and relentless hitter that has some problems with his discipline. Basically another Adrian Colbert but at this point i think he is one of the only safeties remaining that has the skillset to fill that deep safety role.

With the 212th pick i decided to end with a TE. I really like multiple guys at this spot around this time but decided to go with Caleb Wilson. I honestly don't expect him to be here but almost every big board i watched has him around this spot so why not. Not the best blocker but his receiving skills alone put him way above Celek and add a more proficient run blocker as a UDFA.

Your 2nd pick doesn't excite me and neither does the 3rd. The 4th isn't bad...but I absolutely love your Blair pick. I've watched 2 Utes games and he stands out on a regular basis. Plus, one of the announcers mentioned during the Pac-12 championship game that Lynch told him Blair was a S to watch.... 

Love Nick Bosa in the first. Best player in the draft. Owuariye is a unique way to go in the 2nd, and I think he fits the scheme. But I think it's way too early for him. I think he might be around in the 4th. I think Ridley in the 3rd is a good save for Day 2, as he's probably my favorite 3rd round option at the position. 

Froholdt is an interesting choice in the 4th. I'd be intrigued for sure. Blair is a great find late in the draft and I love Wilson's receiving skills, so why not at the end of the 6th?

I think it's a good draft overall. I think a better prospect in the 2nd would make it a great one. But very good nonetheless. 

Kind of meh. I think it has less to do with the players and more to do with what positions we're selecting in each round. like Owuariyae but not for us in the second. Could live with Ridley but i've sort of soured on him. Love Blair that late but really not sure it happens (but I could be wrong).

6/10 for me.