Josh Rosen Where Would He Be Drafted Today & Why Isn't He Worth a First Rounder if Traded?

PeachesBackwards

Just now, jetjuice said:

And what to say of Haskins production on a team that actually won?

With a team littered with future 1/2/3rd picks at his disposal. If hes NOT winning with a similar roster that guys like Cardale Jones and Braxton Miller won with, he's undraftable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You seem to be a guy who overlooks situational circumstances a bit.

And by a bit, I mean entirely.

You seem to be in denial that Rosen isn't good. Baker went to the winless Browns. Not like he had a team of world beaters around him, he's just that much more talented. Rosen looked like a deer in the headlights in the NFL. There's much worse supporting casts out there than Fitz, Kirk, and DJ and he couldn't get it done. Hell I would've taken that over the Jets weapons in 2018 and Sam even looked better, and both our lines were bad. Towards the end of the year, Sam made things happen on his own. Rosen never did that and I don't see him ever being that guy.

Edited by jetjuice

Just now, jetjuice said:

If Rosen played like Baker last year, he'd be able to net several 1sts. The fact of the matter is the film he's put out thus far is horrible and teams no longer view him as worth a 1st round pick.

I'm not sure if thats true. Why would the Browns be looking to get another QB in the 1st round if Baker was sooo good? Just like Rosen, if he's so much of a "Franchise QB" why are you already tryna replace him with a new one his 2nd season in the league? That says Red Flags to Me. 

Just now, jetjuice said:

You wanna discuss facts? Kyler won the Heisman, Kyler can run like hell, Kyler has a better arm, and Kyler has been a winner his whole life.

Tell me about the correlations between Heisman’s and NFL success, it sounds interesting.

Just now, jetjuice said:

Rosen can't say any of those things, he's slow af, his best record at UCLA was 8-5, he has a reputation for being an arrogant know it all and now he has a year on him.

Should someone let BB know Brady can’t run like hell and is slow AF?  What was Elway’s record in college?

This is fun 😂 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I'm not sure if thats true. Why would the Browns be looking to get another QB in the 1st round if Baker was sooo good? Just like Rosen, if he's so much of a "Franchise QB" why are you already tryna replace him with a new one his 2nd season in the league? That says Red Flags to Me. 

Obviously they wouldn't I'm speaking hypothetically. But you get my point.

Edited by jetjuice

1 minute ago, jetjuice said:

You wanna discuss facts? Kyler won the Heisman

So did Matt Leinart. So did Tim Tebow. So did Marcus Mariota. 

How'd that work out?

2 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Kyler can run like 

So could Vince Young. So could Tim Tebow. So could Marcus Mariota. 

How'd that work out?

3 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Kyler has a better arm

Fair, but it's not as if Rosen is Chad Pennington.

4 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Kyler has been a winner his whole life.

VY, Leinart, Tebow...yeah.

4 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

he has a reputation for being an arrogant know it all and now he has a year on him.

...and now we get to brass tacks.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

And what to say of Haskins production on a team that actually won?

...with a lot more talent around him, oh by the way.

Rosen is worth a latter half 1st round pick easy.  And they might get it.  

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Tell me about the correlations between Heisman’s and NFL success, it sounds interesting.

Should someone let BB know Brady can’t run like hell and is slow AF?  What was Elway’s record in college?

This is fun 😂 

You asked for facts so I gave you some. If you're just going to sit here and be condescending and nitpick my logic, then I'm not gonna bother trying to get into a debate over this.

If all things are equal from a throwing standpoint (which they aren't, Kyler is a superior passer too), I'll take the guy who can rip a big play with his legs 10/10 times. And it's not like Rosen is some Elway or Brady where his mental processing is top notch, he's a deer in the headlights.

4 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Are you on crack?

You seem to be in denial that Rosen isn't good.

Yes?  I’m in denial that he’s bad too though, he’s a complete unknown.

Baker went to the winless Browns.

So I’ve heard.

Not like he had a team of world beaters around him, he's just that much more talented.

There was a lot more talent than the ‘17 record would suggest.

Rosen looked like a deer in the headlights in the NFL.

Do I need to make a list of guys who looked like garbage as rookies who were not actually garbage (please say no, I’m lazy. Just take my work for it, it’s happened)

There's much worse supporting casts out there than Fitz, Kirk, and DJ and he couldn't get it done. Hell I would've taken that over the Jets weapons in 2018 and Sam even looked better, and both our lines were bad. Towards the end of the year, Sam made things happen on his own. Rosen never did that and I don't see him ever being that guy.

Again, he was a 21-22 year old rookie.  

• Like 1

You asked for facts so I gave you some. If you're just going to sit here and be condescending and nitpick my logic, then I'm not gonna bother trying to get into a debate over this.

Alright, my bad.  Gimme some *relevant facts*.  You know, stuff *relevant* to being successful in the NFL.

If all things are equal from a throwing standpoint (which they aren't, Kyler is a superior passer too), I'll take the guy who can rip a big play with his legs 10/10 times. And it's not like Rosen is some Elway or Brady where his mental processing is top notch, he's a deer in the headlights.

Cool, that sounds a lot like some more of them there opinions I referenced earlier.