PeachesBackwards

Josh Rosen Where Would He Be Drafted Today & Why Isn't He Worth a First Rounder if Traded?

2 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Wait are we talking about RG3?

And RG3 was also a better PROSPECT than Rosen.

Just now, bomont said:

What's really funny is people talking about Rosen's personality like they’ve actually met the dude.

Fify my man.

Just now, jetjuice said:

And RG3 was also a better PROSPECT than Rosen.

And equal the prospect Kyler is, but with better leadership and height. 

Just now, bomont said:

What's really funny is people talking about Rosen's personality. Anyone miss Murray's brilliant interviews or that sizzling Wonderlic score (not)? 

There's a difference between being shy and being arrogant. One's a lot easier to dislike than the other, and the Cardinals seems to agree with me as to who the better prospect is too.

5 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

There's much worse supporting casts out there than Fitz, Kirk, and DJ

Oh lordy, no. No there is not.

You're also forgetting that his entire OL was on the IR. And his HC and OC were really horrible. 

You have something against Rosen, that's clear. You're projecting that into your evaluation, which is normal. It happens.

But, understand that you're underselling how bad his situation was. That offense was as bad as the Texans expansion offense in 2002, the one that ruined David Carr.

You'll see firsthand when it ruins Murray. 

Just now, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Faster with a stronger arm too.

It’s almost as if physical traits don’t necessarily correlate to success at the QB position in the NFL.  

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Oh lordy, no. No there is not.

You're also forgetting that his entire OL was on the IR. And his HC and OC were really horrible. 

You have something against Rosen, that's clear. You're projecting that into your evaluation, which is normal. It happens.

But, understand that you're underselling how bad his situation was. That offense was as bad as the Texans expansion offense in 2002, the one that ruined David Carr.

You'll see firsthand when it ruins Murray. 

Don't see how the Cards were any worse than the Jets supporting cast.

I never liked Rosen, last year I watched him a LOT as the JEts were taking a QB. I was completely underwhelmed. And sure enough, he led his team to the #1 pick. 

Edited by jetjuice

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

You asked for facts so I gave you some. If you're just going to sit here and be condescending and nitpick my logic,

You gave basically irrelevant facts, and he didn't nit-pick your logic, he blasted massive holes in it. 

Anything I say now will only be proven right in a few more years when there's no denying that Rosen is bad. And then I'll come back to this thread when Kyler is winning in the NFL both as a runner and a passer.

And if you're wrong, I'm sure you'll come back to own up to it, right? Right. 

Who are you kidding, none of us will even remember this thread by September, let alone in a few years.

Edited by bomont

2 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Who knows what RG3 could've been, he was really good before injuries ruined him.

Just now, jetjuice said:

Who knows what RG3 could've been, he was really good before injuries ruined him.

Next we should see if there’s a correlation between QB’s who run a lot and injuries.

We may be on to something....

Does Kyler run a lot?

Just now, jetjuice said:

I never liked Rosen, last year I watched him a LOT as the JEts were taking a QB. I was completely underwhelmed. And sure enough, he led his team to the #1 pick. 

Doesn't change how badly you're underselling his surrounding cast and coaching. 

Rosen was dropped into a horrible situation. If he was able to pull out a win with THAT, he needs a gold jacket and a bust in Canton. 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Fify my man.

You hardly have to meet someone to get a clue as to what they're like, esp when they go out of their way to give evidence of it. I'm not saying it's foolproof or exhaustive or etc etc. But anyone talking about Rosen and Murray and using what's above the eyebrows as evidence that one is way better than the other is kidding themselves. 

9 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Obviously they wouldn't I'm speaking hypothetically. But you get my point.

YOU still didnt answer my question in regards to Rosen. If he's such a "Franchise QB" why are they already looking to replace him? Don't use the coaching change as a excuse. Other "Franchise QBs" have stayed with thier teams even when a new HC was hired. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Next we should see if there’s a correlation between QB’s who run a lot and injuries.

We may be on to something....

Does Kyler run a lot?

Please stop, this is gruesome.

1 minute ago, bomont said:

You gave basically irrelevant facts, and he didn't nit-pick your logic, he blasted massive holes in it. 

And if you're wrong, I'm sure you'll come back to own up to it, right? Right. 

Who are you kidding, none of us will even remember this thread by September, let alone in a few years.

I'm not wrong though. This thread is about PROSPECTS right? Kyler has a better skill set than Rosen does, period. Which is why he'll be the first pick and will be the very guy replacing Rosen who's value depreciated tremendously from his performance in the little time he;s been in the NFL. What does Rosen have to hang his hat on that Murray doesn't? Not talent, and not accolades. Kyler is better at literally everything and has the accolades to back it up is my point. Don't get caught up on the minutia. 

Whether that'll translate over remains to be seen. And I would 100% own up to anything I was ever wrong about, I'm not that prideful. But I like my chances of being right here.