Overwatch

cddolphin

I think playing McCree after so many hours of Widowmaker just feels terrible. You just feel worse. With Widowmaker, you remember your hits more than your misses, because you will likely get a kill in one HS or two body shots. With McCree you remember your misses more because you miss way more and your hits aren't as memorable lol. 

Does anyone have any streamers they like to watch? My favorite is Blinky because he gives such great advice and plays at such a high level with characters you typically don't see.

He just played a great game with Muma and Sinatraa against ShadowBurn and Mistakes. Seeing him hanging with those guys is entertaining. 

I'm a support player in masters, but I cannot watch support main streams because they're boring as hell.  Unless they play Ana.  Overwatch is just boring to watch in general because there are no vibrant personalities.  xQc is a piece of crap and a lot of the top DPS players don't have an interesting personality.  IDDQD, Sinatraa, SureFour, Shadowburn, etc.

4 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm a support player in masters, but I cannot watch support main streams because they're boring as hell.  Unless they play Ana.  Overwatch is just boring to watch in general because there are no vibrant personalities.  xQc is a piece of crap and a lot of the top DPS players don't have an interesting personality.  IDDQD, Sinatraa, SureFour, Shadowburn, etc.

I watched Wraxu for the first time a week ago. He's so damn boring.