Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread

DowNY

17 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

This is why Macc should have been canned, he's trying to save his job and going all in.

I wonder when Mac draft Williams with our third pick, he thought teams would call him and want to trade for Williams. No question you are right he should have been fired two years ago, and you are right about him trying to save his job. He does not make a draft pick till he hears Mel Kyper, says the best player on the board is so & so then he makes his pick.

8 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

While I like the idea of getting an exec from a winning program, what the hell is with this timing???

They just realized Maccagnan's indecision?

I swear this franchise...

Mac going out like Kevin Costner in “Draft Day”.

9 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

While I like the idea of getting an exec from a winning program, what the hell is with this timing???

They just realized Maccagnan's indecision?

I swear this franchise...

I think the not trading back did it. We were into negotiations with multiple teams and looking at how the board fell in the top 10 I think they're upset about him not pulling the trigger.

Macc is either Safe or he sucks.

He makes a safe pick or a trash pick, he's never taken a risk.

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I think the not trading back did it. We were into negotiations with multiple teams and looking at how the board fell in the top 10 I think they're upset about him not pulling the trigger.

Macc is either Safe or he sucks.

He makes a safe pick or a trash pick, he's never taken a risk.

Youre right, except I think hes going to take a huge risk tonight and its going to **** us realllllll bad. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Oh yeah, we're screwed tonight lol. 

FWIW, my cousin reps about 6 players in this draft and obviously works closely with their agents. Gase already has a ton of pull in our draft room. One of her clients has heard from him personally... Alabama's Irv Smith. 

Edited by jetskid007