Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread

DowNY

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Typical Macc... steals that slipped on the board and then choose a guy that will get cut in a couple years instead. Draft a blocking TE when we could have drafted a starting WR

You don’t keep trading down with potential starters on the board. Mac doesn’t deserve his plane ticket back to Houston.

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Joe Douglas. Bold. Stout. Looks like he’s better than Mac already haha

Yeah I see that now. I would not mind someone from Roseman's tree/tutelage come and take over. Just seems odd we'd let Mac be in charge of the draft and then fire him right after. 

Edited by Karmaloop

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Typical Macc... steals that slipped on the board and then choose a guy that will get cut in a couple years instead. Draft a blocking TE when we could have drafted a starting WR

Starting WR like Chad Hensen & Adarius Stewart?

Theres not 1 WR left that would’ve been spotted above Robby, Q & Chrowder. Dudes are competing with Burnett.

This tight end might be cheeks but he’ll see the field & might be a Tomlinson replacement. Could probably block for Bell too.

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm just going to move on from that pick. 

Emanuel Hall, a CB, or a Center, Joe Jackson, Preston Williams, or Harmon. 

Anderson, who I think is the best RB in the class, is still available. I don’t know if his injur is career threatening, but if not he’d make a perfect running mate for Bell

3 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Starting WR like Chad Hensen & Adarius Stewart?

Theres not 1 WR left that would’ve been spotted above Robby, Q & Chrowder. Dudes are competing with Burnett.

This tight end might be cheeks but he’ll see the field & might be a Tomlinson replacement. Could probably block for Bell too.

Couldn’t we have gotten this TE as an UDFA, or even in the 7th round

• Like 1

Just now, Rich51 said:

Anderson, who I think is the best RB in the class, is still available. I don’t know if his injur is career threatening, but if not he’d make a perfect running mate for Bell

Depends on who is there at the 5th. Majority of my favorites will be gone by the next pick. 

Just now, DowNY said:

Y’all want WRs & RBs? We signed Crowder and Ty. How about a CB? Potential help for this upcoming season?

We need WR, the probability of Q and possibly Crowder playing full seasons isn’t very high.