Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread

DowNY

Can’t argue Q’s talent. Never have. But as I’ve always stated we 100% didn’t need him. And now we are either benching a guy we just gave 9mill per to in his prime, playing a guy that’s a DLineman at edge which doesn’t work or trading a guy. All scenarios I don’t like. Pretty bad when we had 110mill and the 3rd pick and still Copeland is our best edge rusher.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

At least we aren't the Raiders.

We’re close. We’ve drafted Mo, Coples, Sheldon and Leo on the DLine and really have not a thing to show for it. We chose Leo when he was BPA 3 picks later and if you ask me he hasn’t came close to living up to his draft spot. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

We’re close. We’ve drafted Mo, Coples, Sheldon and Leo on the DLine and really have not a thing to show for it. We chose Leo when he was BPA 3 picks later and if you ask me he hasn’t came close to living up to his draft spot. 

Ferrell bro, Ferrell. We would never.

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I thinks it’s clear we didn’t have a deal in place. Thinking our return won’t be great but ok if we do trade out

I been tell everybody for months the Jets were not going to trade down, there we no takers. Now 65 players will come off the board before we pick again,

When we were supposedly changing to a 4-3 and everyone was stoked to see Leonard play outside on the line. WE CAN DO THAT NOW. Greg is going to find a way to play the best players. 

Love the pick. Gives us leverage with Big Cat next year. 

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

We took Pryor not long ago remember. But ya Ferrell is an awful pick.

Yeah, Pryor wasn’t a top pick and wasn’t considered a reach at the time. It was right there with Ha-Ha if I remember correct.

Just now, Sapo28 said:

When we were supposedly changing to a 4-3 and everyone was stoked to see Leonard play outside on the line. WE CAN DO THAT NOW. Greg is going to find a way to play the best players. 

Love the pick. Gives us leverage with Big Cat next year. 

Still leave us with no edge. Anderson as an edge? And Jenkins or Copeland on the other side? That’s awful.