Sign in to follow this  
DowNY

Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread

Posted (edited)

Just tuned in. What the hell happened to  the haul? Then we don’t go Edge. Good lord. 

Macc : “we took the best player available. We were surprised he was there. “. Yada yada yada.

Edited by SDotNova

Just now, DowNY said:

Yeah, Pryor wasn’t a top pick and wasn’t considered a reach at the time. It was right there with Ha-Ha if I remember correct.

I think 90% of us on this forum back then were screaming for Brandon Cooks there 

Just now, SDotNova said:

Just tuned in. What the hell happened to  the haul? Then we don’t go Edge. Good lord. 

Chill dude. Henry Anderson is our new edge 🙄 

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I think 90% of us on this forum back then were screaming for Brandon Cooks there 

For sure. I was hoping for Cooks myself too but Pryor wasn’t considered a reach at that time. Just not a position of value.

what the Raiders just did is wild. Josh Allen slipping

Lol had a good source tell me Jones to the Giants was a lock a couple days ago, posted it in the off-season thread. Would hate to be a Giants fan!!

Allen to the Jags. Just need the Lions to grab Oliver so he doesn't end up in Buffalo.

Someone please clarify for me how this makes our DLine better? I’m being serious. Who’s rushing from the edge now. Anderson and Jenkins? Jenkins and Copeland with Anderson on the bench? Sounds like we have the slowest DLine in the NFL to me. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Someone please clarify for me how this makes our DLine better? I’m being serious. Who’s rushing from the edge now. Anderson and Jenkins? Jenkins and Copeland with Anderson on the bench? Sounds like we have the slowest DLine in the NFL to me. 

Anderson-Quinnen-Leo line

copeland-Mosley-Williamson-Jenkins

4 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Jags always take my fav guys

So true. They always seem to draft well to me (minus Bortles I didn’t need like him). If they could just get a QB.