Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread

DowNY

1 hour ago, barnaby8787 said:

So I'm not that interested in Jordan anymore.  Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbsUaX2nLAM

Gaillard was a team captain and the dude hustles every play.  I don't think Gaillard would be a start center by any means, but potentially a solid starter and a vocal leader.  Jordan has more upside, but that laziness will drive me insane.

I love Voch Lombardi's breakdowns. He's one of the reasons why I like Cody Ford so much and now he's on the damn Bills.

10 minutes ago, DowNY said:

A lot of y’all hoping for Hakeem, which means we won’t draft him. Prepare yourselves.

I’m prepared lol. We’re going to trade down. 

When we do, I’m hoping for Riley Ridley or another OT/G and a C in round 5. I’m not nearly as concerned with CB as everyone else is.

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I’m prepared lol. We’re going to trade down. 

When we do, I’m hoping for Riley Ridley and a C in round 5. I’m not nearly as concerned with CB as everyone else is.

Me too. I actually like our CB group. Roberts proves himself for me and Jones I think can step up. Nickerson is a guy I really like and Poole is a great gritty player. CB doesn’t need to be drafted IMO. We are 5 deep at the moment. 

27 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Me too. I actually like our CB group. Roberts proves himself for me and Jones I think can step up. Nickerson is a guy I really like and Poole is a great gritty player. CB doesn’t need to be drafted IMO. We are 5 deep at the moment. 

I think we have plenty of heat in the front 7 and such a talented safety group that finding a #2 corner shouldn’t be too hard. We have a lot of young guys with talent that Gregg may like better than Bowles did, as Bowles was far more risk adverse. Also fully expect a much better year out of Tru.

Archived