Jump to content
Chiefs_5627

2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Recommended Posts

Big guy. Not surprised since they got someone for the secondary. 

I admit he's not on my top 100, but smaller conference schools can do tht

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know anything about him. But initially I'm not a fan because he'll be behind Jones, Nnadi, Williams, and maybe Hamilton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mayanfootball said:

Good pick. Anyone who can do backflips AND play Dline is on my team

Ikr thats amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don't know anything about him. But initially I'm not a fan because he'll be behind Jones, Nnadi, Williams, and maybe Hamilton.

Definitely ahead of Hamilton and probably Williams.   Super explosive off the snap,  not really a need but he’ll be a beast inside against the pass year 1.    Spags definitely has a front 4, 10 guys roster worthy right now without any unknowns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

Definitely ahead of Hamilton and probably Williams.   Super explosive off the snap,  not really a need but he’ll be a beast inside against the pass year 1.    Spags definitely has a front 4, 10 guys roster worthy right now without any unknowns 

I just watched a highlight video and read a scouting report. He definitely looks like a good rotation guy. He didn't really play against any good competition. But, he was dominating the guys he was going against which is what you want in that situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spags had 25 guys on the Dline in NY and this guy definitely has that "come in and wreck stuff, go sit down" appeal imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nnadi is your anchor UT, This guy may be the penetrator. I just heard Aaron Donald's name, which is clearly off base in terms of size. That said, his footwork drills are fantastic. Check some video. This could be good.

Saunders did a 101" long jump at 325 pounds. Let me be the first to mention Dontari Poe.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Nnadi is your anchor UT, This guy may be the penetrator. I just heard Aaron Donald's name, which is clearly off base in terms of size. That said, his footwork drills are fantastic. Check some video. This could be good.

Saunders did a 101" long jump at 325 pounds. Let me be the first to mention Dontari Poe.

J

Exactly who I thought of with the crazy athleticism for such a big man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like these picks. Thornhill is a great value pick at #63 that fits right in with the Honey Badger. That should be a dynamic safety duo. I dunno much about Hardman, but he seems to be the clear Hill replacement. I'm ok with the trade up, since the WR run started with this pick. I think that was a good guess by Veach. Saunders is an interesting pick. I would have loved to take a corner, but i can see why we took him. A big dude, yet very athletic and he provides a pass rush on the interior, that we just don't have besides Chris Jones. A perfect player to rotate in for Nnadi and maybe even for Jones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, kempus said:

I dont get that pick.

On reflection, given how Spags rotated his DL with the Giants, it makes more sense. Can never have too many impactful dlinemen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

I really hope we move into the early 4th there’s some good CB talent left on the table

I'm not sure we have much left to trade up with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×