Chiefs_5627

2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD

12 minutes ago, heafstaag said:

It looks like are going to be some good wide receivers and cornerbacks available tomorrow for the Chiefs!

There is going to be some serious talent at CB and WR. As the board is now, I would be pretty happy with a double dip at CB.

Just now, kempus said:

There is going to be some serious talent at CB and WR. As the board is now, I would be pretty happy with a double dip at CB.

So would I! I don't get to watch a lot of college football, but from my very unskilled eye  a pair of corners would be excellent for the defense.

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Do we trade up to top of 2nd?

What could we give? I personally think its very important to keep these second round picks...could we swap picks and throw some low rounders to move up?

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I can't believe nobody grabbed DK so far

I wouldn't take him until the 3rd personally. Even then, I have several guys ahead of him.

2 minutes ago, heafstaag said:

What could we give? I personally think its very important to keep these second round picks...could we swap picks and throw some low rounders to move up?

Oh absolutely, I wanna keep our 2s n 3 but I'd give up a 4th too move up a few spots for Greedy or Adderley 

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I wouldn't take him until the 3rd personally. Even then, I have several guys ahead of him.

Just saying, he was THEE workout warrior this year. Surprised SOMEBODY didn't grab him off the potential factor.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Makes me sad that we could have gotten the top CB here and edge help later.

Tbf there isn't a single Edge left that could make any semblance of impact as Frank imo.

Edited by Chiefs_5627
Stupid autocorrect

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Tbf there isn't a single Edge left that could make any semblance of impact as Frank I'm.

The way the draft has fallen, I feel a lot more pleased about the Clark trade.

Sooooo much value left, even if we stay put we’re going to get at least one of the guys we really wanted.

Now Veach and company, don’t outsmart yourselves (I.e. Breeland Speaks, Kpass, etc)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Do we trade up to top of 2nd?

Every 4th and later pick should be used to trade up and get the best players we can.  We need at least four players that can legitimately contribute. I would trade all our 4th and later picks to get back into the 2nd round and snag a CB we like.

My picks for day 2.

2a S Nasir Aderly

2b WR Parris Campbell (hills gone at this point and should be)

3. C Erick Mccoy

Edited by valkrei

36 minutes ago, valkrei said:

Every 4th and later pick should be used to trade up and get the best players we can.  We need at least four players that can legitimately contribute. I would trade all our 4th and later picks to get back into the 2nd round and snag a CB we like.

My picks for day 2.

2a S Nasir Aderly

2b WR Parris Campbell (hills gone at this point and should be)

3. C Erick Mccoy

I wouldn't mind moving up once or twice for whoever we have as the top DBs.