2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Chiefs_5627

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don't know anything about him. But initially I'm not a fan because he'll be behind Jones, Nnadi, Williams, and maybe Hamilton.

Definitely ahead of Hamilton and probably Williams.   Super explosive off the snap,  not really a need but he’ll be a beast inside against the pass year 1.    Spags definitely has a front 4, 10 guys roster worthy right now without any unknowns 

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

Definitely ahead of Hamilton and probably Williams.   Super explosive off the snap,  not really a need but he’ll be a beast inside against the pass year 1.    Spags definitely has a front 4, 10 guys roster worthy right now without any unknowns 

I just watched a highlight video and read a scouting report. He definitely looks like a good rotation guy. He didn't really play against any good competition. But, he was dominating the guys he was going against which is what you want in that situation.

Nnadi is your anchor UT, This guy may be the penetrator. I just heard Aaron Donald's name, which is clearly off base in terms of size. That said, his footwork drills are fantastic. Check some video. This could be good.

Saunders did a 101" long jump at 325 pounds. Let me be the first to mention Dontari Poe.

J

2 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Nnadi is your anchor UT, This guy may be the penetrator. I just heard Aaron Donald's name, which is clearly off base in terms of size. That said, his footwork drills are fantastic. Check some video. This could be good.

Saunders did a 101" long jump at 325 pounds. Let me be the first to mention Dontari Poe.

J

Exactly who I thought of with the crazy athleticism for such a big man!

I like these picks. Thornhill is a great value pick at #63 that fits right in with the Honey Badger. That should be a dynamic safety duo. I dunno much about Hardman, but he seems to be the clear Hill replacement. I'm ok with the trade up, since the WR run started with this pick. I think that was a good guess by Veach. Saunders is an interesting pick. I would have loved to take a corner, but i can see why we took him. A big dude, yet very athletic and he provides a pass rush on the interior, that we just don't have besides Chris Jones. A perfect player to rotate in for Nnadi and maybe even for Jones.

• Like 1