2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Chiefs_5627

18 minutes ago, Edge said:

So does anybody has an idea when we can expect the first pick of the Chiefs on Day 3? #201 is a long way to go. In 4 hours? 5 hours?

Unless they trade up... about 100 picks at 4 - 5 mins each ... 6 hours would be my guess ... 

3 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

We came into the draft with no obvious holes.

Sorry, but there are many.

We lost our starting Center. Actually, the Patriots blew us up across the interior Oline showing we're weak there more than we thought. CB's left us a hole on one side. There was a hole at Safety next to Matthieu. Kelce is no guarantee to be healthy  AND we have no real backup. T. Hill left HUGE questions yet to be answered. Sammy Watkins never came back onto the field last season. With Hunt gone, we're precarious at backup RB. We're moving to a 4-3 defense and needed to reload across the Dline. Our LB's are questionable, IMO.

That's all for now.

Edited by mayanfootball

The 6th round has started.

What are the guys left on the board that you're interested in?

On CB i agree with mayan. Jordan Brown could be a good option. I like Ballentine too. There are a ton of RBs left to choose from, so i probably wait to pick one later and maybe even just take an undrafted one. Any TE/OL/LB left that you like?

3 hours ago, Edge said:

So does anybody has an idea when we can expect the first pick of the Chiefs on Day 3? #201 is a long way to go. In 4 hours? 5 hours?

Looks like it's going much faster than I thought  ... another hour would be my guess ... hwever, trading up is now an option