49ers draft Nick Bosa at 2

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Wow...Saleh looks huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge....and not heavy...he just seems jacked lol. Always had a fun personality, easy to listen to, but you're right....has to get that defense turned around. 

d147566233201055e476596f40fcc2dc--rodrig

___________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hta0jb0tWjE

This was great to hear. Especially the part 11:40 in about Thomas and Armstead. Basically kyle confirmed that they would have rather had thomas and armstead rush the passer from the inside but that they were better than the players we had in that spot. Now that we have two LEGIT edge rushers, they will be rushing the passer from the inside and that they expect both guys to be a big part of our team. 

I have a really good feeling about thomas next year. How many DTs could play DE and look great doing it? 

BOSA - BUCKNER - THOMAS - FORD 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Man I hope this isn’t true. What an ugly number. Number 90 is open, slap that on him. 

I just occurred to my that this person was probably just being a crybaby like a number of folks on twitter right now and referencing Trump (45th president). Man people are having a fit about this. I read his explanation for his social media stuff and I feel ok with it now.

My goodness people find ways to take offense! A wise man once said "He who takes offense when none was intended is a fool. He who takes offense when offense was intended is an even greater fool for he has succumbed to the will of his adversary."

Bosa can wear whatever number he wants to wear and is available. SMH.

I absofrigginlutely love this pick! :x  At BWWs last night, I was so nervous (wanted Bosa, but afraid our FO would overthink/second guess things) and when they announced the pick I couldn't help but stand and shout. I got a few looks there in my Willis jersey...but what fun it was! 

I also like the news that we will stand pat and wait for whoever is available at our picks rather than jumping around. Smart.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

My take from this 

John is a little awkward sometimes. 

Jed is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay awkward. 

Shanny is never awkward and just seems like he's one of the guys. 

I'm pretty sure Saleh and Bosa are going to go out and smash full beer cans on their foreheads after the draft. 

• Like 3