Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Bucs take LB Devin White at number five

Very excited about this pick

I LOVE blazing fast Linebackers, I can't wait to see what he brings.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

oh

Outside of injury, I believe David and White are on the field every down.  Assuming health, Evans and Edwards the starting safeties.  Whitehead and Bucannon battling it out for the third safety/ money backer on the field. 

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Outside of injury, I believe David and White are on the field every down.  Assuming health, Evans and Edwards the starting safeties.  Whitehead and Bucannon battling it out for the third safety/ money backer on the field. 

I feel like White pick was the equivalence of drafting a RB. I hope we’re getting ROI thats worth it long term. If he can play 10 years of high ball and rack up accolades its worthy. Please stay healthy Mr White

23 minutes ago, indifference said:

I feel like White pick was the equivalence of drafting a RB. I hope we’re getting ROI thats worth it long term. If he can play 10 years of high ball and rack up accolades its worthy. Please stay healthy Mr White

I'd agree if we were gonna play the same defense we've played since 76. But White is gonna be blitzing and attacking the LOS. He's not gonna be asked to run around in coverage like we're used to seeing.

And now I'd expect him to get looks outside too.

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd agree if we were gonna play the same defense we've played since 76. But White is gonna be blitzing and attacking the LOS. He's not gonna be asked to run around in coverage like we're used to seeing.

I want him to do it all. Blitz, cover, lead, etc..just make the defense good again

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I expect him to play the Hightower role for the Pats as an outside blitzer in certain personnel packages.