Sign in to follow this  
Bobby816

Jets selects Quinnen Williams 3rd overall in the 2019 Draft

26 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I disagree if this works out and the Williams boys do well they with boy get paid. You guys seem to forget that the Vikings dis awesome for years when they had Williams boys too. They got the push up the middle. 

Yes but they had better edge rushers. 

maybe we should trade for clowney now ...

12 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Clowney and Polite on the edge with Leo Quinnen and Anderson inside...

12 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Clowney and Polite on the edge with Leo Quinnen and Anderson inside...

That would be great

2 hours ago, KBS756 said:

Holy crap.  For some reason that hadn't occurred to me after we got Polite.  Good lord what a front 7 that would be.  Leo, Q, Anderson with Clowney, and Polite on the edges, and Williamson and CJ in the middle.... also can sub in Lee on passing downs to drop him into coverage, and rotate Cashman in sometimes, we are deep.

No thanks on Clowney, his knee scares me and he’s gonna comand an Aaron Donald/Khalil Mack type contract which he’s no where near worth.

Man his press conference today was entertaining. Genuine kid, whose excited and grateful for this opportunity. He will become an instant fan favorite. 

23 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Man his press conference today was entertaining. Genuine kid, whose excited and grateful for this opportunity. He will become an instant fan favorite. 

do you have a link by chance? I'm in pittsburgh and never get to see any of the press conferences

46 minutes ago, JetsFanFromPitt said:

do you have a link by chance? I'm in pittsburgh and never get to see any of the press conferences

try newyorkjets.com

I don't like how he has not signed yet. If he ends up holding out for stupid language in the contract I will not be happy with this guy. Sign your slot money play hard and get the next big contract. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I don't like how he has not signed yet. If he ends up holding out for stupid language in the contract I will not be happy with this guy. Sign your slot money play hard and get the next big contract. 

#3 pick is always an issue to sign. 

Jets have not signed Quinnen Williams and Chuma Edoga yet.  It has been the same since MM was fired.   Once FO is settling down both should be signed. 

Posted (edited)

He's still pretty active. Seen him in a lot of charity events with the Jets org around the area, and that's just within my friend group.

Edited by NJerseypaint