Jaguars draft Kentucky EDGE Josh Allen at #7

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

ii expect some coverage. i mentioned a Specific Play like he would be lined up as a DE and drop off into coverage while another guy rushes in place of him but glad u cant comprehend basic Play calls. 

Lol.

K.

Edited by .Buzz

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Yeah, I post on a football forum and can't comprehend any football concepts.

The trolling is evident here. Go to bed. You can't finish sentences without sounding like a 5 year old.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, I post on a football forum and can't comprehend any football concepts.

The trolling is evident here. Go to bed. You can't finish sentences without sounding like a 5 year old.

then why u making assumptions about what i say about when i used 1 example of a playcall situation i wouldnt expect him to be used in cuz Exotic is not in wash's dictionary, wheel house, ect...... but yet u said that i think he wont do much covering.   i expect him to cover at times if its a pass play and hes playing Lber but i dont see Wash calling any exotic blitz concepts that would have any of our DL going into coverage because wash doesnt really believe in blitzing unless its 100% neccassary, 

Just now, LinderFournette said:

then why u making assumptions about what i say about when i used 1 example of a playcall situation i wouldnt expect him to be used in cuz Exotic is not in wash's dictionary, wheel house, ect...... but yet u said that i think he wont do much covering.   i expect him to cover at times if its a pass play and hes playing Lber but i dont see Wash calling any exotic blitz concepts that would have any of our DL going into coverage because wash doesnt really believe in blitzing unless its 100% neccassary, 

Because the whole draft process you said we shouldn't take Allen because he'd just be a SAM and it'd be terrible positional value. Just because Wash hasn't don't much in the past doesn't mean they're not going to move Allen around and throw him in different situations and have fun with him.

He clearly is going to have a large role in this defense and going to be moved around. A 3rd down package of Yann-Dareus/Bryan-Campbell-Allen is going to be filthy.

I love Oliver but doubling up after Bryan who flashed at 3T wasn't resulting in a better outcome.

Congrats guys! This is like when the chargers got Derwin james last year. 

Allen is a stud and I wanted him over bosa at #2 overall. 

He has speed, length and most of all - BEND. You don't see guys with this much bend who are also long and quick. It's a super rare combination. My comp for him is a less powerful von Miller. That's how high I am on this guy. 

SACKSONVILLE IS BACK 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Congrats guys! This is like when the chargers got Derwin james last year. 

Allen is a stud and I wanted him over bosa at #2 overall. 

He has speed, length and most of all - BEND. You don't see guys with this much bend who are also long and quick. It's a super rare combination. My comp for him is a less powerful von Miller. That's how high I am on this guy. 

SACKSONVILLE IS BACK 

Thanks man. We're (at least most of us) are super excited he fell into our laps as well.