let it burn

catcheryea

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Tell me about Kevin Steele the DC.

he's alright. there's a debate to be had i guess how much steele benefitted from the two recruiting classes muschamp helped bring in. the four years derrick brown was here were outstanding to the point that gus made an extra $21 million from it. i know he lost a ton of experience and talent for this season but my god the drop off was crazy. the defense might've been worse than the offense. there was no pass rush at all (a trend that derrick brown somehow singlehandedly covered up), there was almost no push against the run so the linebackers were always getting blocked 10 yards downfield, and the secondary was pretty abysmal at every position. the tackling this year was much, much worse than any year before it.

there was a program wide issue with player development and obviously there wasnt any spring practice but its worth mentioning he didnt have a single d lineman ready to play this year including big kat bryant, a 4 year senior.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:06 PM, catcheryea said:

last 3 games

tennessee: 41 carries, 222 yards, 5.4 avg

bama: 27 carries, 143 yards, 5.3 avg

a&m: 46 carries, 315 yards, 6.8 avg

who knows though, maybe he did this all on purpose to get gus fired because he thought he guaranteed the job

final verdict: hire at your own risk