let it burn

catcheryea

On 10/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

To be fair. If he went to OSU and didnt have to ever play anyone. Nobody would know he was clueless or useless at his job until he was picked 15th in the draft like Haskins.

Sounds like a pretty smart business decision...

Edited by MSURacerDT55

i need to get this off my chest

there are lots of things that i have endured as an auburn fan that i don’t think most sports fan could deal with. my head coach, once hailed as an “offensive genius” and the man who made cam newton a heisman winner has seemingly forgotten how to both design and call plays as well as how to coach quarterbacks. he apparently is flat out refusing to recruit offensive linemen i guess because there are 5 seniors starting right now and the only other sec school they would probably start at is arkansas. he is winless against top 10 teams on the road. he has only won 10+ games twice in 7 years and he only has one (1) season in which he did not lose 4 or more games. all of this while being paid like a top 5 coach in the country.

AND YET

i can withstand all of these things because i am an auburn fan and i have come to expect things to go wrong. this is not the issue.

HOWEVER

as the committee releases the first preliminary playoff rankings and i see a team like florida ranked ahead of us

THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

i understand that auburn is not the best team in the country. most of the time we are not even the best team in the country with 1 loss. 

BUT FOR THE AUBURN TIGERS TO NOT EVEN BE THE BEST 2 LOSS TEAM IN THE COUNTRY IS A TRAVESTY 

this is the only thing auburn fans have left. teams like ucf are know for being national champions. uga is known for losing to backup quarterbacks. and the auburn tigers are supposed to be known for being the best 2, 3, or 4 loss team in the country.

this is absolutely the final straw. gus has lost a long time loyal supporter and there is nothing he can do to get me back

40 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

i need to get this off my chest

there are lots of things that i have endured as an auburn fan that i don’t think most sports fan could deal with. my head coach, once hailed as an “offensive genius” and the man who made cam newton a heisman winner has seemingly forgotten how to both design and call plays as well as how to coach quarterbacks. he apparently is flat out refusing to recruit offensive linemen i guess because there are 5 seniors starting right now and the only other sec school they would probably start at is arkansas. he is winless against top 10 teams on the road. he has only won 10+ games twice in 7 years and he only has one (1) season in which he did not lose 4 or more games. all of this while being paid like a top 5 coach in the country.

AND YET

i can withstand all of these things because i am an auburn fan and i have come to expect things to go wrong. this is not the issue.

HOWEVER

as the committee releases the first preliminary playoff rankings and i see a team like florida ranked ahead of us

THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

i understand that auburn is not the best team in the country. most of the time we are not even the best team in the country with 1 loss. 

BUT FOR THE AUBURN TIGERS TO NOT EVEN BE THE BEST 2 LOSS TEAM IN THE COUNTRY IS A TRAVESTY 

this is the only thing auburn fans have left. teams like ucf are know for being national champions. uga is known for losing to backup quarterbacks. and the auburn tigers are supposed to be known for being the best 2, 3, or 4 loss team in the country.

this is absolutely the final straw. gus has lost a long time loyal supporter and there is nothing he can do to get me back

I expect this from an Aggie, not you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...