Pick is in, #4 Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson

true2form

10 hours ago, raidr4life said:

It's not saying he's Mack just like I'm not saying he's Mack but his game is similar. 

I somewhat agree 

-long arms

-cerebral 

-one arm stiff arm bull rush

-cuts off his side of the field 

meh 

3 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I may eat crow for this, but I think he's going to win RDOY.

I think it's Bosa. Both have high floors and will make impacts early, but Bosa has a lot more talent on his D-line and should be freed up more than Ferrel.

Jacobs I think is going to run away (pun intended) with OROY if he stays healthy.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think it's Bosa. Both have high floors and will make impacts early, but Bosa has a lot more talent on his D-line and should be freed up more than Ferrel.

Jacobs I think is going to run away (pun intended) with OROY if he stays healthy.

If Bosa stays healthy he'll probably make me eat crow. That's a big if though. As far as Jacobs, I could see that. He's going to get the ball a lot. I just hope he doesn't do that stupid *** feed me crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Doubt. Kyler Murray is going to put up numbers in Kingsbury’s offense. Unless Jacobs has an amazing 2,000 total offense type of season that award is going to a QB. Even then the QBs will have to falter. 

4 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I know that. Sometimes younger guys want to copy players like Zeke's stupid feed me. I don't think he will though.

Doesn't seem to be a primadonna at all though, shared carries at Alabama and according to everyone he's a high character kid. Hopefully, he does want to be the bell cow here though we need to get him touches, he could take our offense to the next level. 

• Like 1