Pick is in, #4 Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson

true2form

PICK NO. 4: EDGE CLELIN FERRELL, OAKLAND RAIDERS

2019 overall grade: 48.7

Ferrell ended his Week 9 game against the Detroit Lions with a career-high overall grade of 63.4, the first time in his young career that he’s earned a grade above 60.0. He recorded a single-game-best four quarterback pressures — all them being hurries — and further added three defensive stops against the run. He’s had a rough start to his NFL career, but Ferrell’s Week 9 outing is assuredly a step in the right direction.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-grading-all-32-first-round-picks-after-week-9-2019

• Like 2

14 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Gary is garbage.

Such a misguided statement. He's 21 years old with a a lot of great traits. If he puts in the work he has a great staff to bring out the best in him. Again, he's 21!!

So tired of people calling players "garbage" when they've barely played, are rookies and very young. Makes you look like idiots.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Such a misguided statement. He's 21 years old with a a lot of great traits. If he puts in the work he has a great staff to bring out the best in him. Again, he's 21!!

So tired of people calling players "garbage" when they've barely played, are rookies and very young. Makes you look like idiots.

Dude I said he was garbage coming out of college absolutely 0 production, if the phrase looks like Tarzan plays like Jane applies to anyone it's him. I wanted no part of him and said Winovich would be the better of the two and jumped of the screen way more when watching them at Michigan. He's also on a team that actually has a D line. I could eat my words later, but I doubt it.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

I’ll never understand criticism of rookies during their first year. They are learning. I still fully stand by my sentiment that Ferrell is gonna be better than Josh Allen, who is way more one dimensional. Ferrell is gonna be a 8 sack, elite run stop, ball swatting machine. 

• Like 3