CWood21

1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

9 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

unnamed scout #8919

We should send him a thank- you note
Because without all the unsubstantiated crapola flung at Gary, he'd likely have been picked before # 12

10 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Who’s the scout who said he didn’t like football?

lol

vince-mcmahon-higher-power.jpg

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

We should send him a thank- you note
Because without all the unsubstantiated crapola flung at Gary, he'd likely have been picked before # 12

I secretly hope it was ours doing all the poo flinging

tweeter update

Packers defensive coordinator Mike Pettine and D-line coach Jerry Montgomery showed off some of first-round pick Rashan Gary's flexibility today.
Rushed him from the edge and moved him inside. "That's why he's here," coach Matt LaFleur said.

Coach Smith already raving about Gary.  

I sure hope the early hype is real. If he's the steal of the draft our defense is going to be something. 

No surprises. Now let's see what happens when the pads go on. 

Why is it I get the feeling like Gary is going to make me eat a lot of crow in the not too distant future?

22 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Why is it I get the feeling like Gary is going to make me eat a lot of crow in the not too distant future?

If his shoulder holds up, a lot of people (especially on this board) will eat crow. 

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

If his shoulder holds up, a lot of people (especially on this board) will eat crow. 

A lot of people are far MORE accepting of Gary than they were before the draft (count me as one of those). Closer inspection (in this case) gives more hope. You won't need an entire murder of crows to serve up............ barely a handful is my guess. Anyway if you start killing crows to hand out, it won't be long before you wake up............THE RAVEN. Don't be waking up the raven, RTT.

raven.jpg

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

2 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

A lot of people are far MORE accepting of Gary than they were before the draft. Closer inspection (in this case) gives more hope. You won't need an entire murder of crows to serve up, barely a handful is my guess.

Unless cooked right, Crow can be a sinewy / chewy bird....and raw they're down right nasty :)

46 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

A lot of people are far MORE accepting of Gary than they were before the draft (count me as one of those). Closer inspection (in this case) gives more hope. You won't need an entire murder of crows to serve up............ barely a handful is my guess. Anyway if you start killing crows to hand out, it won't be long before you wake up............THE RAVEN. Don't be waking up the raven, RTT.

raven.jpg

Rumor has it, west nile virus will skyrocket by at least 200% after the 2019 season.

Page 15 = AG's write- up on Gary
Page 18 = PR write-up on Gary

go back and read em...really good stuff