1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't know how you can even type this with a straight face considering just how terrible he's looked. 

He doesn't look like a raw rookie figuring things out. He looks like a scrub. That busted fatal flaw of a bad first step that haunted him in college is still haunting him right now. He can't set anything up. He can't keep his hands on guys. 

He hasn't looked terrible. Stop.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What the hell has he looked like then?

He's touched the QB exactly one damn time in 100 snaps. Against the Broncos backup RT up 11 points with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter. 

He's looked like an average 4th EDGE, which is what he is right now. He doesn't have a counter move, I told everyone not to expect much until he developed it and he hasn't yet. Im not expecting anything for the rest of the year either.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He's looked like an average 4th EDGE, which is what he is right now. He doesn't have a counter move, I told everyone not to expect much until he developed it and he hasn't yet. Im not expecting anything for the rest of the year either.

He doesn't do a single damn thing well enough to even set himself up for a counter move. He's so damn slow off the line he doesn't pose a threat to anybody in order to win.

You can find average 4th Edge's in UDFA. Pulling one with the 12th overall pick is pathetic. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

And you are ok with that ? Could have gotten that off the streets

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

It's like people are intentionally being idiotic lol

I'm changing my Blake Martinez = AJ Hawk to Rashan Gary = AJ Hawk

What are the two opinions that one can have on the Rashan Gary topic?

Rashan Gary has sucked so far and that's a really bad sign for his development.

Rashan Gary has sucked so far and that's not anything to worry about in the long term.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

What are the two opinions that one can have on the Rashan Gary topic?

Rashan Gary has sucked so far and that's a really bad sign for his development.

Rashan Gary has sucked so far and that's not anything to worry about in the long term.

The hilarious thing to me is that it used to be "Let's wait 2-3 years to judge a draft class". Has now been reduced to 7 games lol

• Like 2

Just now, incognito_man said:

The hilarious thing to me is that it used to be "Let's wait 2-3 years to judge a draft class". Has now been reduced to 7 games lol

Nobody is saying we need to cut the dude, but compared to 64 starting edge rushers playing in the league right now, Gary has shown next to nothing. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Nobody is saying we need to cut the dude, but compared to 64 starting edge rushers playing in the league right now, Gary has shown next to nothing. 

Everyone understands what he is on the field.

What doesn't make sense is why some expected so much more considering all the context available.

It's akin to calling Rodgers a bust after his rookie year. Seriously, it is.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Everyone understands what he is on the field.

What doesn't make sense is why some expected so much more considering all the context available.

It's akin to calling Rodgers a bust after his rookie year. Seriously, it is.

Expecting 500 snaps and 6 sacks out of the 12th pick in his rookie year isn't absurd at all.