1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

11 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Was he or was he not pushed past the QB until Trubisky tried to break the pocket?

It's not even my call. The guys on the tv coverage said the same thing? Or do they also have a preconceived bias against Gary?

I'll have to see the replay. Literally nothing said coverage sack to me live.

35 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Was he or was he not pushed past the QB until Trubisky tried to break the pocket?

It's not even my call. The guys on the tv coverage said the same thing? Or do they also have a preconceived bias against Gary?

The announcers also spent the entire game pumping Trubisky's tires on a day when he legit could have thrown 10 interceptions. At one point in the second half Charles Davis debated aloud the question of whether Mitchell Trubisky can become "elite." 

Edited by Lodestar
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, cannondale said:

The fact that there is only one play to dissect over the course of 20 weeks speaks for itself. If he were a 4th rounder fans would be talking about the chances of him making the team next year.

We're talking about this play because it was yesterday. If Gary was a 4th rounder and had 2 sacks on the season, then we'd be penciling him in as a steal. :)

Yeah, if Gary was a 4th rounder we’d cut him and he’d go to the Dolphins and play really well.  

Seriously want to know when Packer fans are gonna learn some patience.  Some players take time.

Hell, some of our best-performing rookies have turned into crap.  Then you’ve got guys like Kenny Clark.  

It’s foolish to proclaim Gary anything until his third year even and we’re talking about him as a rookie.  

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, if Gary was a 4th rounder we’d cut him and he’d go to the Dolphins and play really well.  

Seriously want to know when Packer fans are gonna learn some patience.  Some players take time.

Hell, some of our best-performing rookies have turned into crap.  Then you’ve got guys like Kenny Clark.  

It’s foolish to proclaim Gary anything until his third year even and we’re talking about him as a rookie.  

Plus the past is the past. Can't change the stats he's already put up so who cares?? The last 2 weeks he's looked like he's starting to get it. You can be excited for that and still disappointed that he had a slow start. We can agree on things, weird.

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

God, I almost prefer the overwhelming negativity that this thread would be if Gary was having the exact same season as a Ted draft pick.

Man's having a 300 snaps season on terrible per snap rushing efficiencies and everybody's ******* happy. Amazing.

What are you even referring to with this? 

• Like 1