1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

Per McGinn at The Athletic

For possibly the first time, the coaches used Gary in the sub rush before Fackrell. Gary’s athletic gifts, strength and fresh legs added to the overall fierceness of the rush. He showed growing awareness, too, by diagnosing a screen to TE Kyle Rudolph that had to be tossed into the dirt.

• Like 1

^^^ Yea keep seeing Gary improving every week. Had a few good pressures against Cousins. I'd like to see him maybe log another sack or two against the Lions this week and build his confidence going into the playoffs. Still think a good front for the Packers in the playoffs will be Z playing the rover in the middle, Preston and Gary on the EDGEs and Fackrell playing some ILB. Fackrell was very good in coverage again against Minnesota. 

• Like 2

lol "look at the bend", maybe it's the 144p GIF this guy uses but that's not bend to me. Looks like he leans on his *** to me.

And now I'm like legit furious that this guy is called Eye In The Sky like he's an expert.

Edited by Norm

34 minutes ago, Norm said:

lol "look at the bend", maybe it's the 144p GIF this guy uses but that's not bend to me. Looks like he leans on his *** to me.

And now I'm like legit furious that this guy is called Eye In The Sky like he's an expert.

If he were leaning then when the guy trips he would’ve fallen too.

1 minute ago, deathstar said:

If he were leaning then when the guy trips he would’ve fallen too.

That's not even what's meant by "lean" when people talk about it in a football perspective. Lean is on a speed rush when you make yourself a small target so that the offensive tackle can't get their hands on you. 

On 12/26/2019 at 9:40 AM, Mazrimiv said:

Per McGinn at The Athletic

For possibly the first time, the coaches used Gary in the sub rush before Fackrell. Gary’s athletic gifts, strength and fresh legs added to the overall fierceness of the rush. He showed growing awareness, too, by diagnosing a screen to TE Kyle Rudolph that had to be tossed into the dirt.

3rd and 5. The third play of the game

zBZbqeN.png

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Starting to Flash that the Tackle tripped on Zadarius Smith???

I mean he threw Reiff on his ***. Z's foot may have gotten tangled up in there, but that was a clear win by Gary. A dominant win. Would have been a sack had Cousins not had a check down right in front of him.