1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Captainwow92 said:

Wish you weren't so f*****g awkward, bud

If I wasn’t so awkward I wouldn’t be me and if I wasn’t me you wouldn’t wish I wasn’t so awkward because then I would not be awkward and would be someone else so careful what you wish for.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

If I wasn’t so awkward I wouldn’t be me and if I wasn’t me you wouldn’t wish I wasn’t so awkward because then I would not be awkward and would be someone else so careful what you wish for.

The best part is he said Awkward.........not sure that is the best work to describe OP hahahaha. I love you but you're a hair off awkward to me.

Just now, packfanfb said:

You don't complain enough about one particular thing. Find something you care about, particularly something @Outpost disagrees with, complain about it over and over again, then you'll get your tags. 

I did defend Rodgers against OP31 several times but I mostly just sit back and read people's opinions and laugh on the inside. Maybe I should become more vocal against outpost. I may not be the hero we want here, but I may be the hero we need. 

1 minute ago, rthom348 said:

I did defend Rodgers against OP31 several times but I mostly just sit back and read people's opinions and laugh on the inside. Maybe I should become more vocal against outpost. I may not be the hero we want here, but I may be the hero we need. 

Your time will come. When called upon, be ready. 

31 minutes ago, rthom348 said:

That is totally gimmick infringement against @Norm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

The best part is he said Awkward.........not sure that is the best work to describe OP hahahaha. I love you but you're a hair off awkward to me.

Its a letterkenny quote. Its a fairly obscure reference already, so if you change it more you run the risk of missing the landing altogether. Its a fine line us show quoters run.