1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

12 minutes ago, Joyride15 said:

Gary has more pressures (7) in his 44 pass rush snaps, then the entire Packers OLine have given up through 2 games (5).

This is brilliant on so many counts. Gary still has a long long way to go, but he's made some progress and after last year that's what most of us were looking for. Now if we could see something from Preston that would be great.

6 hours ago, Refugee said:

I think he’s in a perfect situation to thrive. From the guys in front of him, to his position coach, to Pettine’s system that allows OLBs to eat. You’re right, though without the right attitude and work ethic, it wouldn’t matter. He seems like a guy who is all in. I hope he becomes a force.

He is.

And, he's actually in the perfect system for his skill set. Pettine's likes large edge/OLB and let them play to their strengths.

44 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

This is brilliant on so many counts. Gary still has a long long way to go, but he's made some progress and after last year that's what most of us were looking for. Now if we could see something from Preston that would be great.

Yes on Gary, not so much on P/Smith... P/Smith is playing off the LS a little bit right now. I think when Ramsey is healthy, hopefully this week, he'll take over coverage stuff and P/Smith can go back to playing full time on the LS.