1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

27 minutes ago, Norm said:

And hate the person that drove him away to be a Twitter famous loser. Selfish ***. 

I’ve been on this forum since about 2005-2006  we’ve had a lot of smart people come and go. Justo being a someone in this Packers Twitter sphere absolutely cracks me up. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I’ve been on this forum since about 2005-2006  we’ve had a lot of smart people come and go. Justo being a someone in this Packers Twitter sphere absolutely cracks me up. 

Every time I see someone re-tweet or quote tweet his stuff, it takes everything in my being to not call him a fraud.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Ain't that the truth...

19 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Every time I see someone re-tweet or quote tweet his stuff, it takes everything in my being to not call him a fraud.

Don't worry you just get blocked by him and his lackeys too. It's great though

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I’m looking at his profile on acme Packing , he’s a managing Editor… looks like his articles don’t get too many comments 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Don't worry you just get blocked by him and his lackeys too. It's great though

lol I've only been blocked by two people. Bruce Feldman because I called him a massive hack who didn't know **** about the Badgers football program. Second one was Tom Haudricourt because I told him he was an old timer who was out of touch with the current game of baseball and a lackey for the Doug Melvin because he never critiqued anything. It was all puff pieces.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol I've only been blocked by two people. Bruce Feldman because I called him a massive hack who didn't know **** about the Badgers football program. Second one was Tom Haudricourt because I told him he was an old timer who was out of touch with the current game of baseball and a lackey for the Doug Melvin because he never critiqued anything. It was all puff pieces.

One of the Packers guys, not actually a bad one too, now I forget. But I impersonated him and copied all his tweets for like a week and then I posted we signed Steven Jackson then posted it with my nearly identical handle to like a million websites with some help from others lol yeah. Twitter did not take kindly to that. Then one day he was bitching about it like a year later and I admitted it was me that did it on my real account lol. Good times. It even got on ESPN radio. Probably my life's greatest accomplishment.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Speaking of Twitter personalities that we’re not too fond of , wtf ever happened to Arrigo lol. That guy used to get destroyed for all the s***** rumors he used to post. 

A name that does not deserve fond recollection comparable to posters past such as palmy/kiwi/waldo/msmre

15 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

A name that does not deserve fond recollection comparable to posters past such as palmy/kiwi/waldo/msmre

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

How dare we forget Thrillhouse!

Hauschild was a personal favorite of mine lol. Dude was hilarious.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, R T said:

Did anyone do the Waldo thing on Gary to see where he scored, before or after the draft?

I'm in the middle of things and what not, but you made me curious and I still have the link to Waldo's original formula breakdown post, so I ran him through quick. I'm on mobile, but the long and short of it is he comes up the same there as everywhere. 

GIF by Rick James

His explosive number puts him at 1.059, which is in the special "nothing else matters" group that's a likely guaranteed hit. His twitch score of 1.06 puts him in the good group there, but his high cone puts him in the middle risk group purely on twitch.

• Like 2