1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

3 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I give it a B. Gary is a freak athlete and those don't usually make it this far. How are we gonna use him? That'll dictate how I feel about this long term. If the goal is to use him based on down and distance I'll be pretty excited. 

It is a contract year for fat Mike and really the Packers do not have a legit starting DE on the other side, so this pick does fill a need and lets hope for teh best. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

7.26 cone at 280 is pretty damn good man. I'm not sure the hip stiffness you're seeing? He's not elite there but it's above average.

I wouldn't say above average, I would say he's about average. 

I'm not saying he's Nick Perry, but he also can't run the arc like others in the draft. 

Welp, not a fan. I think I said in an earlier thread that we would probably have a ton of great options at 12 and then go with Gary because of the athletic testing. 

He looks like a beastly athletic guy set for a role similar to ZSmith, but no production to show for it. 

Nothing I can do now but hope for the best. He was my 33rd best player. NOT GREAT, BOB 

7 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I give it a B. Gary is a freak athlete and those don't usually make it this far. How are we gonna use him? That'll dictate how I feel about this long term. If the goal is to use him based on down and distance I'll be pretty excited. 

Agreed. 

9 minutes ago, GWH87 said:

This is a joke right?....... what a waste. Lazy, unmotivated and over talented dude that will spell Jamal Reynolds all over again

Gute let TT back in the room for the pick?

For such a scrub like you think a number of mock drsfts have him going in the top 15. So I suggest you have no idea. Packers struggled all last year for that consistent DE opposite big Mike. 

Player A: 6'4 3/8", 269 lbs, 34" arm, 9 7/8" hands, 4.65 40 yard, 1.62 10 yard, 4.41 20 yard SS, 7.37 3 cone, 36" vertical, 10'1" broad, 24 BP
Player B: 6'4", 277 lbs 34 1/8" arm, 9 5/8" hands, 4.58 40 yard, 1.63 10 yard , 4.29 20 yard SS, 7.26 3 cone, 38" vertical, 12" broad, 26 BP

Player is Bradley Chubb, Player B is Rashan Gary.

• Like 12