1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

I'm not saying anything hundreds haven't already said. It's more of a reach to think the light will suddenly go on for no reason whatsoever

What light? He did what he was asked at Michigan. Blame the coaches, not him. Kid is supremely talented.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Honestly, he wasn't asked to do much from a pass rush standpoint so he's a ball of clay there. Gonna be really teachable. I blame Dom Brown and Jim Harbaugh for not taking advantage of his talents and asking him to be a space eater. I'm excited to see what Pettine can do with him.

I do see a (much) more athletic version of Za'Darious, a guy who can hold the edge on early downs and rush from a 3T. 

Just now, deathstar said:

I do see a (much) more athletic version of Za'Darious, a guy who can hold the edge on early downs and rush from a 3T. 

He'll have value. No question. He's safe with potential to be elite. I don't see how he busts. He's going to do any job you ask and he'll do it well.

Just now, cannondale said:

The coaches asked him to not make plays ? Ok

Yeah, keep being obtuse. He made plays. You're just pissed because he didn't make enough splash plays for you. They asked him to eat blockers and free up Bush and Winovich. Did you even friggin' watch Michigan?

I think people are just afraid he'll be Perry or Datone Jones.  Feels like recent bust fever in here.  I haven't seen a legitimate reason to suggest Gary will bust. 

It's the Packers that liked him, not some team who drafts centers and tight ends in round one. 

• Like 2

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, keep being obtuse. He made plays. You're just pissed because he didn't make enough splash plays for you. They asked him to eat blockers and free up Bush and Winovich. Did you even friggin' watch Michigan?

Same things fans said about patience with Harrell.