Lions Select TE T.J. Hockenson #8 Overall

davisblack

Just now, detroitroar said:

I think I see the issue here, and I mean no disrespect, but a TE....a complete, great one, impacts the game much more than some of you realize.

Theres tons of stuff that wont be on highlight reels that impact the game.

How come then of 32 teams only 2 grabbed TE's....one of which it the right way and traded down...and that team has an talented D....only Detroit makes those kinds of  decisions...and only Detroit has gone 60 years in a league without a Championship....LMAOOOOO

19 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

How come then of 32 teams only 2 grabbed TE's....one of which it the right way and traded down...and that team has an talented D....only Detroit makes those kinds of  decisions...and only Detroit has gone 60 years in a league without a Championship....LMAOOOOO

Well this has run its course

4 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

That's fair..we shall see. Just don't be surprised when they are top 5 draft...once again...

You gotta keep in my mind, the Pats deployed pass rushing by numbers....as opposed to one stud. It keeps offenses guessing.

We have Flowers. We have Hand who came on real strong. We are gathering LB's who can blitz....although our coverage there still worries me.

Just dont be shocked if our pass rush is better than expected.

1 hour ago, NFL_Fan said:

Because there was only 2 of them worth a selection in the first round ............