2019 1.15 (15) Washington Redskins select QB Dwayne Haskins, Ohio State

Woz

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Are you intentionally attacking me?  Because I've repeatedly offered an olive branch and you've thrown it in my face repeatedly.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Are you intentionally attacking me?  Because I've repeatedly offered an olive branch and you've thrown it in my face repeatedly.  

I'm not attacking anyone. We just don't agree!

8 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Just stop talking please. 

Dude. You need to seriously stop attacking other posters personally.

@Woz and I have already warned you and others that the behavior you exhibited in those posts was unacceptable.

This is your last soft warning.

Next one is official.

Disagree with the post and the argument all day long.

We dont tell people not to post their thoughts on a forum designed for that expressed purpose.

We attack the argument, not the poster.

We dont question someone's fandom here. 

Try rolling it back a little, huh?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Dude. You need to seriously stop attacking other posters personally.

@Woz and I have already warned you and others that the behavior you exhibited in those posts was unacceptable.

This is your last soft warning.

Next one is official.

Disagree with the post and the argument all day long.

We dont tell people not to post their thoughts on a forum designed for that expressed purpose.

We attack the argument, not the poster.

We dont question someone's fandom here. 

Try rolling it back a little, huh?

Woz asked me not to do something I said Alright. What is the purpose of you writing me? Are you tryna start another disagreement? Are you taunting me? Plus Jezzy responds with a dumb question tryna provoke another dispute, are you gonna warn him? We all know I or no one else here wants him to play Safety!!

Edited by Skins212689

10 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Woz asked me not to do something I said Alright. What is the purpose of you writing me? Are you tryna start another disagreement? Are you taunting me? Plus Jezzy responds with a dumb question tryna provoke another dispute, are you gonna warn him? We all know I or no one else here wants him to play Safety!!

Dude, after Woz told you, you continued attacking other posters personally and flaming.

Not gonna happen here.

Jeezy responded to your attack and made a light hearted joke about it. Wasnt a personal attack on you. Settle down.

As for me performing my duties causing a "disagreement":

There's no "disagreement" here in my moderator duties to keep the forum from going into a cess pool of flame wars.

@Wozand I are pretty laid back about stuff, but that wont fly here.

Up to you on how you want to continue this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Doesn't seem like your rooting for him to me and I'm making it known. 

You can be a fan of the team and still critical of moves or not like individual players. For instance, I loathe that Washington signed Reuben Foster. I don't care that he can be a good/great linebacker; I think he's not a good person. No, I don't think it means much that he isn't being charged for lack of evidence.

All of that doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

I think @MKnight82 explained his reasoning quite well, and he does want the kid to succeed. He's just dubious of him succeeding early, and that it might end up being a bad pick because Haskins may be thrown into the fire early. I appreciated his analysis and his reasoning.

13 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

So anti-Jeezy, but the way we got him I like the pick

#GuaranteedBust

#Bum

Man, we should have signed Jacoby Harris or Stephen Morris instead! Ugh! ...

Oh wait, we did sign Morris, I think we cut him after a week. 😂 

Edited by turtle28

11 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

No other GM made the move so I'm fine with them not trading a 1st for Rosen. The Patriots didn't even make the move! Really stop and think about about the fact 31 teams said no I'm not trading a 1st round pick for Rosen, that doesn't say something to you? 

And who knows how far Haskins would have fallen had we not pulled the trigger...

• Like 1