1[21]: Darnell Savage [S; Maryland]

CWood21

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I really hope tramon is cb4-safety4 at this point. Like "surprise" cut out of camp.

We could use some vet leadership on the back end.  Tramon ability to play both CB and S is useful too.  I’m thinking they are going to find a role for him.

Like Savage alot. Welcome to Green Bay Mr Savage. Great speed and instincts is what we needed in our safeties and he has that in abundance. Didnt think we needed to move up for him but will never know if they needed to or not. Guess if they like a player enough its worth the price. Hoping to see a big improvement in our d this season.

Edited by PackerLegend
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Greene is in the mix. Have no clue what will happen to Jones

Jones is just the athlete that you want to give every possible chance to succeed that you can.  I really thought that he would step-in and take over for Burnett this season.  But he couldn't/didn't and we put too much on Brice's plate.  Greene can probably play a role, IIRC he is pretty fast too, just not sure how major that role can be.

2 minutes ago, Cpdaly23 said:

We could use some vet leadership on the back end.  Tramon ability to play both CB and S is useful too.  I’m thinking they are going to find a role for him.

Right. Like I say. Cb4 S4 maybe 3. But if our position coaches cant do a little leadership maybe we just hire tramon there. I just dont think he really has the wheels to play his game at this point.

5 minutes ago, Bulbouswhore said:

OkbMMYe.jpg

Do you remember this game? why are we pushing legends into retirement? let Nowitzki handle that 

Hahha I did a Vinatieri one of these. Cuz SD.

Look I love what Tramon did for us. But the man is 35 and a corner. Nobody plays forever.

Edited by HighCalebR

53 minutes ago, PackerLegend said:

Like Savage alot. Welcome to Green Bay Mr Savage. Great speed and instincts is what we needed in our safeties and he has that in abundance. Didnt think we needed to move up for him but will never know if they needed to or not. Guess if they like a player enough its worth the price. Hoping to see a big improvement in our d this season.

Gute mentioned in his presser that they felt the need to move up because he wouldn’t be there later in 1st.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Hahha I did a Vinatieri one of these. Cuz SD.

Look I love what Tramon did for us. But the man is 35 and a corner. Nobody forever.

hey no doubt I'm a believer in Tony Brown.  Obviously, hopefully, Tramon.  That's Falcons playoff game lost my voice.  INT TD before halftime

1 minute ago, Bulbouswhore said:

hey no doubt I'm a believer in Tony Brown.  Obviously, hopefully, Tramon.  That's Falcons playoff game lost my voice.  INT TD before halftime

Oh hell yes. That play alone and his early career deserves a spot in packers HoF. But then the play against Kearse exists. I called that play before the snap. (Ill remember it for the rest of my life) Hes just outmatched at this point.